**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[H.FU] 3x BG AQ 5x5, Chill AW w/ 2 BGs @ Gold 2, LINE req, Looking for a few new players

[H.FU] - House of Fat Unicorns

We're a tight knit crew looking to pick up a few (3-4) players that are looking for that long term home. We have immediate openings. Too often lately we've landed players that are on their last nerve with MCoC. As a result we're looking for players who want to have fun without taking on a second job. 3 simple characteristics we're looking for. Driven, Dependable, and Loyal. We don't expect the world of you here. Just participation to the best of your ability!! There's a wealth of experience and knowledge across the group. We're excited and happy to share it with those looking to come hang with us! Here's a breakdown of the Alliance

-Weekly SA we get at MINIMUM the 500k milestone reward weekly
-Alliance Prestige 9.8k - average 250-260+ Million points weekly in AQ 34th Peak Milestone/Rank 1,500s
-AQ participation in Map 5x5 with Mixed Modifiers (Epic & Master)
-Current War rating 1,494 Tier 5 - 2 BG wars consistently land us in Gold 2 with minimal effort
-AW Defense evolves with the Defense Tactics
-Line App a MUST
-No major/unreasonable expectations here (meaning no event mins, just participation to the best of your ability)
-We always complete peak milestones for Item Use, Completion, and all other Alliance Events short of the arena ones.
-Looking for Cavalier or better players that want a solid home..
-Minimum Prestige of 8k; higher is always better and welcomed
-We are primarily a North American Alliance between BG1 and BG2. BG3 is a mixed bag of overseas players. A basic understanding of English is needed to maintain communication during AW and AQ.

If you feel you're a good fit, feel free to get back to me. Please contact via LINE as the in game messaging system seems to malfunction for me at the WORST of times. So please, do not contact in game. I check my Line messages quite frequently (with the exception of when I'm at work or asleep, lol), so I WILL get back to you ASAP. Looking forward to your messages. Have fun out there!

IGN - Sirius Break
Line ID - siriusbreakmkii

P.S. - We've maintained the core lineup of players for a long time so, we're ideally looking for a long term players who want a place to stay for the long haul. Most of our players have been together for years. Personally been with this crew for over 3 years now. We like to maintain a tight knit crew who can depend on one another. We're H.FU, and together, WE'RE UNSTOPPABLE!

Comments

• Still looking. Hit me up if you're down to rock 5x5 and a relaxed Alliance War format that's not a requirement for all who join!!

LINE ID - siriusbreakmkii
  • Still looking for at least 4 heads. Contact me via Line.
  • Down to 3 now. Immediate openings available!!!
  • Flexible to a degree wuth Prestige. Looking for at LEAST 3, maybe more. Contact via Line App.

• crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Is this good for you?I am active 2-6 days a week and can always place defenders,here is my acc
  • @crossshatter unfortunately that's a BIT too far below what we're looking for. While we are being flexible on our 8k Prestige minimum (which we used to require 9k+), your account just isn't ready to handle Tier 5 AW vs the Alliances we encounter, even at 2 BGs. Your top 3 would be needed to survive AQ after Day 3 alone. Best of luck out there though and keep on going!

We still need at least 1 more member to be full up. If you're looking for a spot where AW isn't mandatory for all and want to cruise through AQ Map 5 with us, give me a shout on Line App!!! If you are looking to get in on AW, we do need you to have at minimum a team of 5* R4s/6* R1s available for AW D, while keeping a solid 6 for AQ and AW attack.

• crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249

@crossshatter unfortunately that's a BIT too far below what we're looking for. While we are being flexible on our 8k Prestige minimum (which we used to require 9k+), your account just isn't ready to handle Tier 5 AW vs the Alliances we encounter, even at 2 BGs. Your top 3 would be needed to survive AQ after Day 3 alone. Best of luck out there though and keep on going!

We still need at least 1 more member to be full up. If you're looking for a spot where AW isn't mandatory for all and want to cruise through AQ Map 5 with us, give me a shout on Line App!!! If you are looking to get in on AW, we do need you to have at minimum a team of 5* R4s/6* R1s available for AW D, while keeping a solid 6 for AQ and AW attack.

Alright thanks,hope you find a good member!
  • Still have 1 opening available. Hit me up on Line app! AQ kicks off tomorrow.

• Need one more for our crew. AW not required. Hit me up on Line App.

• tonemonkeytonemonkey Posts: 38
    I'm interested. Here's me: