**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should player under the progression of act 4 be able to get 6* shards

Should player under the progression of act 4 be able to get 6* shards 210 votes

Yes
20%
SnizzbarWorld EaterPiviotheruheru511zuffyRustyWarphillgreenPikisMalchaeisLiss_Bliss_p01aristherealspidermanRaikisrelliKraDTheHoodedDormammuBulmktTatteredSailtitaniummorroMeebletonDeadpool87 44 votes
No
79%
Kabam MiikeGamerMr_PlatypusxNigbenshbTendersquadAzKicker316Drake2078TerraSungjAspenUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15Mqc19Shadowstrike16wegnerkThatGuyYouSaw235MasterduxTaiphoon_zeroSceptilemaniac 166 votes

Comments

• Options
    Astro_LazerAstro_Lazer Posts: 9
    Yes
    I’m saying this for the players under it I’m cav

• Options
    Astro_LazerAstro_Lazer Posts: 9
    Yes
    I’m saying I’m gave I’m trying to say player who haven’t completed act 4 and I’m also saying for those who got it picked based like ggc and summoner appreciation
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    No

It's not a question of whether or not they should. If they complete a piece of content that rewards 6-star shards, they should keep them.

No, he's asking the question of whether they should or shouldn't, not if they do or don't. Read it again.

And to OP, you don't need 6 stars in Act 4 or Act 5, they should start coming in in around Act 6 and late Act 5/variants.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Yes
    Why shouldn't they ?
    And why do you care ?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    No
    I’m don’t care if ther gets lucky from a ggc ect it a game with a lot of Rng so really no point to think what offers get just prayed for your owne account
  • Options
    CashierCashier Posts: 68
    Yes
    Fasho. I can’t be bothered to pretend to care about what others are getting. That’s nobodies business but their own. I mean people who’ve been playing since the game came out will sit here and talk about going through it with 3*s. But the game is different now. Plus it don’t matter what they get. As long as I get the same I ain’t worried.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Yes

It's not a question of whether or not they should. If they complete a piece of content that rewards 6-star shards, they should keep them.

Agreed my alt has 8k shards currently and I'm still doing act 4 chapter 1 in my alt

Quake is at r4 and Sunspot is also at r4 currently.
    Thia is a very old pic
  • Options
    Yes
    shield456 said:

Agreed my alt has 8k shards currently and I'm still doing act 4 chapter 1 in my alt

Quake is at r4 and Sunspot is also at r4 currently.
    Thia is a very old pic
    My alt just needs 2k 6star shards to get a 6star

I completed all shards paths of mutant treasure island and logged in daily to my alt
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    No
    mate do you have something against typing all your comments in one post instead of making multiples lol
  • Options
    Yes

no they shouldnt an its ironic for me to say so because i have a "play fun ) account tht i only do easy rewards stuff on an i have a 6* killmonger an a stack of god tier 5* an tbh its crazy how easy it is to get now with skill

Yeah it's very easy with skill.

I did some 10 paths in treasure island with this team in legendary
  • Options
    Yes

mate do you have something against typing all your comments in one post instead of making multiples lol

Sorry it's a habit I'm having 😢
  • Options
    Yes
    Will send a pic of the current roster of my alt and the exact no. Of 6star available
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    No
    Simply put, the game allows a steady level of skill progression based on the roster a player would be reasonably assumed to have upon reaching it.

Allowing players to reach 6* champions so early is ridiculous when a large portion of those players literally can't hold enough t4b to r4 a 5*.

These are the players that generally complain that content arrives far too difficult, because they've been handed a roster too OP for basic content.

More to the point, Mutant Treasure Island was the worst content for progressing players, it has allowed a huge portion of the community to be ridiculously entitled and demand incredible rewards for a fraction of the effort.

Just a reminder; MTI was INTENDED to be luck based similar to rifts, except we chose the path but did not know the rewards (obviously ignoring the internet making maps of rewards per difficulty). Unfortunately the coding would not allow the rewards to be claimable only once while being in chests so they were forced to make all rewards visible.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    I literally could not care any less about who gets what.
    I'm too busy enjoying MY account progression.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Yes
    ImGodMF said:

Simply put, the game allows a steady level of skill progression based on the roster a player would be reasonably assumed to have upon reaching it.

Allowing players to reach 6* champions so early is ridiculous when a large portion of those players literally can't hold enough t4b to r4 a 5*.

These are the players that generally complain that content arrives far too difficult, because they've been handed a roster too OP for basic content.

More to the point, Mutant Treasure Island was the worst content for progressing players, it has allowed a huge portion of the community to be ridiculously entitled and demand incredible rewards for a fraction of the effort.

Just a reminder; MTI was INTENDED to be luck based similar to rifts, except we chose the path but did not know the rewards (obviously ignoring the internet making maps of rewards per difficulty). Unfortunately the coding would not allow the rewards to be claimable only once while being in chests so they were forced to make all rewards visible.

You r totally wrong.
    Kabam knows what they are doing u don't have to guide them.

They know what to to. Mutant Treasure island came with a bug so to satisfy players they revealed the rewards and Kabam knows what type of progression should be there so there is no need to tell which SQ or EQ is worst and which is not.

And for your kind info all players in this game are progressing just their levels are somewhat different.
    All players are struggling one this or tye other in the game.

So according to you MUTANT TREASURE ISLAND WAS THE WORST EVENT EVER FOR ALL PLAYERS.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    No
    Unio77 said:

Bruh why should a player in act 4 be bothered with 6 stars. Back in the day getting 4 stars was a treat.
    Players in act 4 and even act 5 really think they deserve the same rewards as those in act 6, it's becoming out of hand

Exactly the thing that made it out of hand was Summoner appreciation and Mutant treasure island