**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

He Waited Long Enough

Just a proud papa bragging about his little metal boy being all grown up. Next up, Venom, who has been waiting forever...unless I get more skill stones, then Aegon becomes a line-jumper!

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Congrats. He's a beast. My colossus is pretty much always on my EQ team or in AQ or AW. His utility, durability and burst damage is so useful for so much. He's a counter for most of the terrible defenders out there. The only matchup he really struggles with is against Sym Supreme because he gets nullified off the bat for a lot of damage. But he makes Havok, NF, Domino, Iceman, Mephisto, Elsa (let's face it, almost all skill and mutant) fights a breeze and buffed up, caltrops and freezer burn an easy time. He literally did most of the side event for me last month since he was capable of doing 3 of those paths completely on his own.
  • Options
    A true game changer. Congrats.
  • Options
    Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    He’s been my main immunities champ ever since I took him to R4; now he’s just that much better!