**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favorite ROL Potion farming team

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
So currently I’ve been doing some runs of ROL to save up potions for the Cav solo event, because I’m a scrub and don’t have many 4*s ranked up so their health pools are tiny. My means so far have been (generally all 5/65) based on Aegon, Colossus, Guilly 2099, mostly all including the Nick Fury/Quake synergy then some champ specific synergies like EF and OR for Colossus or regular Guilly for G2099.

What is everyone’s favorite main clearer and supporting synergies for running through ROL (for potion farming so obviously not using boosts or revives or anything) assuming the champs are 5/65 or 6/35 level.

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    Medusa with Royal synergy team oddly. Just the first two fights in about 80 hits each, then back out.

Seems faster than my other main option, Omega.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    colossus with emma, omega, juggs, and old balls logan. that usually does a min and thirty seconds but can do sub one min if i get lucky

ghost with wasp, ant-man, and double yellowjacket. I don't use this one as much but it's really fun heavy countering everything in existence
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I don't have many good synergies. The champ that gets him down the fastest is actually BWDO. I just intercept to get insight, then use my Sp2, which does about 35K damage
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Colossus, Omega, Emma, juggs, proff x. I do Wintersoldier and Cap Marvel. Repeat. Takes roughly 3 minutes per 2 fights. By far not the quickest way. But I do enjoy it the most.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Domino trinity
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★

Domino trinity

Seconded
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    For a full run I use aegon and shulk (for juggs and wolvie). Nick/dpx/CMC for synergies and run suicides.

For single WS fights magneto is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Full run: these days my mutant god team of 6s r2 Red Mags, 6s Mags X, 6s Sinister (synergy), and 5/65 Apoc and Prof X, both awakened.

A fun quick way to do just the first two fights over and over: Hype with two Black Bolts, Kamala Khan and Ronan. Use Hype for the fights. He gets furies for a lot longer, and you can just spam heavies and sp2s to plow through the fight.
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Colossus and magneto synergy team. I can farm with auto fight on.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Thing, Angela, Hela, The Champion, Heimdall. Thing finishes up all the fights (except Wolvo) very quickly
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Used to be full Ghost team, but then the AI decided to suddenly change.
    Since I got Guilly, it's been her. 5/65 with Nick, yellow jacket, Ant-Man and Morningstar. Guilly does all the fights in like 50-70 hits each, depending on masteries.

When I'm not running suicides and have maxed deep wounds, I sometimes just go in with a team of 5/65 Nick+black panthers.

On some other occasions, I use archangel.
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Ghost + Wasp + Ant-Man + Yellow jacket + Hood.

Colossus + Emma + Juggernaut + Prof X + Omega.

Aegon + Nick + DpX + Quake + Proxima.

Medusa + Nick + Dpx + Karnak + Black Bolt.

This is usually when I'm running suicides and there's a particular class related solo event going on.
    When I'm not running suicides though I just bring in Nick with the black panthers for bleed synergies with max deep wounds.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Usually Ghost, Wasp, YJ, Ant-Man, and Ultron. I don’t usually much farming just any day, I usually wait until tech power boosts are in the store, and fights take about 30 hits.
  • Options
    Claire can one shot the whole path and end with 100% health. I do it often
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Archangel + 4* Quake + 3* Quake + Hawkeye is my favourite team for ROL farming. I also really like Ghost + Wasp + Ant Man + Yellowjacket + Nick Fury
  • Options
    AgragulAgragul Posts: 31
    Few of them actually, I like to keep changing between them so as to make it less mundane.
    NF with bleed synergy (BPCW - three of them plus either HE or OG BP)
    Thing full synergy team
    Aegon + Fury + CMM + Proxima + Gulk
    AA with mutant attack team
    Domino trinity with NF dead
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I run full mutie team (OR 6r3, OR, col, domino 5r5 and mags 5r4), only WS and auto play. Sometimes domino ends the fight by herself, but most of the time I use 2-3 champions. Best thing is I don't need to fight... I hate farm pots
  • Options
    Just doom with all synergies, as in modok, annhilus, mr. F and morningstar clear the stuff in about 120 hits.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dude is asking who people's favorite team is for specific content and the only disagrees come from people that use Domino Trinity, one of the better options for farming pots quickly from ROL. Y'all disagree that these people like to use her, or you can't help yourself whenever you see the word Domino? Honestly the Domino hate thing on the forum is getting old and tired. She is an amazing champ. You can still like whoever you like without feeling threatened by the rest of us finding Domino to be useful lol. And when I farm pots from ROL, I prefer the Domino Trinity. It's really fast and easy.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    SL, Doom, Stealth Suit, Venom, Mysterio

Extra: Warlock, Quake to test, Magneto, DarkHawk
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    capmovie ftw