**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

why cant we gift fighters

124»

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Hope Kabam gives me something good on my 5star crystal I'll be trying to open tomorrow
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

No ,only one,and the thread was like something'which champs u used to become uncollected'

I need more info, I don’t have the psychic ability to predict human actions based of barely any info. I bet we can figure out why.
    what more should I tell
    Just link the thread, please
    I don't really remember,but it was something like being uncollected
  • Options
    Thanks @Vendemiaire hope I get a namor or IMIW
  • Options
    Ok,what was the thread,why can't we gift fighters lol :D
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

He is new to forums don't discourage him with ur _*_* diagrees

Of course he is. A trading system is one of the most common first posts lol. But how can we not disagree. Forget about selling accounts, imagine if people could just sell their accounts champion by champion. This will never happen and it shouldn't.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

shield456 said:

Liar liar hair on fire

Crcrcrc said:

shield456 said:

Crcrcrc said:

shield456 said:

Crcrcrc said:

shield456 said:

@avenge_123 @shield456

I guess you two might be around 12 years old or so but don't treat everything you hear and see as cold hard facts. Not because some Youtuber said something that hyped you, it doesn't mean that it's true most of the time. You have to try it out for yourself and not treat that opinion as an absolute truth.

I think you should spend more time in the game (and less here in the forums) to tackle the content you are currently in. If you play this game long enough, you'll see how the things you consider effective changes a lot because there is a lot of different interactions and scenarios. There is almost no absolute truth.

And please don't give advice to anyone tackling Act 6 and the Abyss.

How do u know my age. 😂 I'll turn 14 tommorow
    The thing is, you can make posts based on experience that make people not able to guess your age because the posts are thought out and have info backing them. I 100% guarantee nobody on this forum could guess my age from my posts.
    I can ur in some 10 to 30 year age range

Am I right
    Well, technically😂
    Plz tell ur exact age plz
    6 and a half

Ok,what was the thread,why can't we gift fighters lol :D

I'm 99% sure these two are the same person lmao
    I'm actually waiting for 789.
    same man, I want to see the threequel
  • Options
    I have no forum alt and how can I even have one??
    I can't get 2 Kabam accounts on the same mobile..
    My main is shield311 of google play and alt is shield456 on kabam
  • Options

shield456 said:

I have no forum alt and how can I even have one??
    I can't get 2 Kabam accounts on the same mobile..
    My main is shield311 of google play and alt is shield456 on kabam

idk, you two have similar usernames, similar mannerisms and similar grammar and vocab; seems pretty sus.
    No I'm not imp u seem sus

Hey guys vote out @ThatGuyYouSaw235
  • Options
    It’d be a really good way for me to make a side hustle by selling my awakened 6* ghost
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Ok,I'm sorry if I meant wrong to ya'll ,but I just wanted to say that try to avoid smashing dislikes,as it discourages people

If your getting butt hurt over getting disagrees on a forum of all places then I really feel bad for when you have to leave the birds nest and face life.
    ok,I said sorry
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Svammers and more than 1 accounts bc then you give yourself to a top champion to beat low content and give it back to your higher level accout and if you get someone good then you would put it on to your high level account
This discussion has been closed.