**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is colossus a top 10 champion?

124»

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    People be arguing here like 'What kills faster? A katana or a broadsword?', 'No! A broadsword can't kill'... while there are other champions in the game that are literally a wooden stick... or a toilet plunger.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Ghost,quake,doom,warlock,hyperion,cap iw,mags,fury,aegon,void are better than colossus without synergy and suicides. So he is not top 10.

If you run suicides OR want to access full utility of Ghost, u need Hood synergy. If you want to bypass autoblock champions during specials then you need Wasp. Ghost needs synergies to be as awesome as most people show in their videos, otherwise she is ok.

Also, Colossus damage > Ghost damage with fully synergies for both
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Ghost,quake,doom,warlock,hyperion,cap iw,mags,fury,aegon,void are better than colossus without synergy and suicides. So he is not top 10.

If you run suicides OR want to access full utility of Ghost, u need Hood synergy. If you want to bypass autoblock champions during specials then you need Wasp. Ghost needs synergies to be as awesome as most people show in their videos, otherwise she is ok.

I’m sorry. Im sorry. But I can’t. Did you just call ghost ok without synergies?

Me after this thread:
    Without synergies and suicides. Her damage is not as high. I have both n 5 n 6*. If u run without suicides then u need antman wasp or her damage is far lower than Colossus.
    Bruv, you're starting to talk ****

Just stop.
  • ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    Mike192 said:

oh,yeah man u are so funny,colossus is nowhere near Ghost,I have her as a 6* R3 and whoever says she is ok without synergies,come to me,I have played her a lot,puts most of the bosses in bin,she is very good for iceman boss as she will convert coldsnap into fury passive,and also for biohazard nodes,her SP 2 dmg is amazing,I only have 3 6* rank 3-HT,Ghost,and Dr.doom and they are better than colossus in my opinion
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Without Synergies, definitely not. I don't think he's top 10 even with synergies. Don't get me wrong, he's a great champ but he doesn't have as much utility as the champs at the very top, and it requires a lot of investment to get the most out of his damage too, including a synergy team with champs that cover the same ground as he does. I'd say he's 3rd in the mutant class and maybe top 15 overall

Etjama said:

No imo, close but not quite there. I'd say he's #3 in Mutants.

Who do you guys consider to be top 10?
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Nick Fury
    4. Doctor Doom
    5. Void
    6. Aegon
    7. Captain America IW
    8. Human Torch
    9. Magneto (Red)
    10. Hyperion
    11. Corvus Glaive
    12. Omega Red
    13. Warlock
    14. Collosus
    15. Claire Voyant

That's 15 but oh well. These are all the champs I have placed in my very top tier.
    So Collosus is close to top 10 but not quite there
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

yes, but he benefits a bit from synergies

wait this meant in the entire game? heck no
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Without Synergies, definitely not. I don't think he's top 10 even with synergies. Don't get me wrong, he's a great champ but he doesn't have as much utility as the champs at the very top, and it requires a lot of investment to get the most out of his damage too, including a synergy team with champs that cover the same ground as he does. I'd say he's 3rd in the mutant class and maybe top 15 overall

Etjama said:

Quake
    Ghost
    Ægon
    Omega Red
    Nick Fury
    Doctor Doom
    Warlock
    Magneto
    Corvus Glaive
    Void

(Some of the orders can be mixed around after the top 6, but this is a rough idea. Colossus is close, like I said. But not quite there imo. I'd put him at 13 or 14 behind champs like CMM, Hype, or HT.)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

Lmao said:

but not top 10

Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Nick Fury
    4. Doctor Doom
    5. Void
    6. Aegon
    7. Captain America IW
    8. Human Torch
    9. Magneto (Red)
    10. Hyperion
    11. Corvus Glaive
    12. Omega Red
    13. Warlock
    14. Collosus
    15. Claire Voyant

That's 15 but oh well. These are all the champs I have placed in my very top tier.
    So Collosus is close to top 10 but not quite there
    You are severely, SEVERELY underestimating Omega, my dude. There's a reason he's practically the most used AW champ in the game.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    No. barely in the top 20 imo

1. quake
    2. ghost
    3. corvus
    4. omega
    5. aegon
    6. archangel
    7. magneto
    8. torch
    9. doom
    10. nick fury
  • CashierCashier Posts: 68

Cashier said:

@Masterpuff do you really believe human torch is better than colossus? If so. I don’t really care I mean they’re both good.
    But torch is pretty niche in comparison imo. so I could never.

I do. I have colossus, but I think people overrated him. He is really good, still top 3 mutant. But I think torch is better. Having been in the 7.1 Beta, Torch is wayyyyyy more useful than colossus from what I experienced in there.
    Fair enough
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    He's not that gr8 without his synergies.