**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do we need more gamma coins..????

Hey kabam and my dear friends...I wanna discuss some small issue reguarding side Quist....I know many of our friends are enjoying it but some are really facing the issues....what I face issue releted toside Quist...

1.root it's really annoying....with lag issue it became impossible to play...

2.perfect day.....as we know there are many kinds of root...so we need perfect day to get that easy root...but with aq and aw running on side by side its really hard to take high rating champs on the sidequist...

3.gamma coins are prettylow....as we know this month side Quist are pretty hard as usual...legendry is just on another level...seems like pro players are even facing a lot issue to clear the Quist...and when we come to a bit lower dificulty we didn't get much coins....seems really bad...😢😢

Please kabam increase the coins in game...as we know we can only purchase limited resources from store...then why coins are pretty low...

Do we need more gamma coins..???? 157 votes

More coins
22% 36 votes
Coins are okey
77% 121 votes

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    We get 1.9 mil gamma
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

We get 1.9 mil gamma

Bro plz read the quote...one time 😊😊 you will understand my problem
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wait maybe there's a reason the coins are pretty low. maybe it's because kabam wants to limit how many rewards you can get based on progression. or maybe they don't want you to but everything in the store
  • Options

wait maybe there's a reason the coins are pretty low. maybe it's because kabam wants to limit how many rewards you can get based on progression. or maybe they don't want you to but everything in the store

Actually I have 3 acounts one is cav one is only uncollected and one is only proven...and proven has verylow resources..which are pretty good compared to title.... uncollected has alsosome limited resources to purchase....and cav has all the resources open....
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Actually I have 3 acounts one is cav one is only uncollected and one is only proven...and proven has verylow resources..which are pretty good compared to title.... uncollected has alsosome limited resources to purchase....and cav has all the resources open....
    What do you expect their cav and they worked for it
  • Options
    Sala yahan discuss karna matlab bhaish k aage been bajana....sab bhosriwala pro sochta hai ki baki sab player skilled hai....
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Also proven doesn't need a 5* awakening gem and 5* shards like bruh
  • Options

Yeah and they didn't got that.....all resources arelimited
  • Options

Mostly proven acountscan reach 300_400 milestone and after that they can't purchaseanything
  • Options
    Mercury79 said:

Sala yahan discuss karna matlab bhaish k aage been bajana....sab bhosriwala pro sochta hai ki baki sab player skilled hai....

English please?
  • Options
    Mercury79 said:

Mostly proven acountscan reach 300_400 milestone and after that they can't purchaseanything
    Well yes they are proven so they shouldn't get the top notch rewards
  • Options

Mercury79 said:

English please?
    I want to saythat all pro guys seems each other as skilled player....but there is a lot of difference in champions progression and champions limit....which can be spacified as 4to 5 good champ which areusable in war or in aq at a time....
  • Options
    Im not going to argue anymore because I cant understand a word that your saying but what im saying is proven should not get top notch rewards. Those rewards are for UC and Cav.
  • Options

Mercury79 said:

Well yes they are proven so they shouldn't get the top notch rewards
    Yeah bro they why are theyarguing.. discussion was for increasing of gamma coin....my resources are limited my purhase are limited...if this month we haven't got root then it would be easy tocollect coins
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No need of more coins.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Nooo, not another one.
  • Options

Im not going to argue anymore because I cant understand a word that your saying but what im saying is proven should not get top notch rewards. Those rewards are for UC and Cav.

Yeah brother proven will never get those reward....eveni don't want...I am justsaying what I am getting in my milestone is a bit hard toget so plz increse the coin so we can even collect mine proven milestone which are 400k I am not asking to go 1.9 and it can't be practical think about it my store limit is only 400k then how can I spend 1.9m
  • Options
    Mercury79 said:

Yeah brother proven will never get those reward....eveni don't want...I am justsaying what I am getting in my milestone is a bit hard toget so plz increse the coin so we can even collect mine proven milestone which are 400k I am not asking to go 1.9 and it can't be practical think about it my store limit is only 400k then how can I spend 1.9m
    If you want to hit that milestone, you gotta work for it. There already is a lot of gamma in heroic and master difficulties as well as the login calendar, side quests and objectives.
  • Options

• Options
    Plz have a look I can't purchase other items...I just want to reach 400k milestone...and my store resources are limited which are 402k
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Plz have a look I can't purchase other items...I just want to reach 400k milestone...and my store resources are limited which are 402k

So get some more gamma through hard work
  • Options
    Mercury79 said:

You will reach there if you continue doing the side quest till the end of the month. Its barely the middle of November yet and you want all your gamma now.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★

Mercury79 said:

If you want to hit that milestone, you gotta work for it. There already is a lot of gamma in heroic and master difficulties as well as the login calendar, side quests and objectives.
    But.. but..I don't wanna work for it. Kabam should gimme free rewards 😢
    Honestly, this is where I'm at. But we don't really need more, just prioritize what you buy from the store. I did a spreadsheet with a high and low spend depending on how much I want to grind. My low spend leaves the t5b out, but I'm always maxed on t5b.

I wouldn't mind more Gamma, but I DON'T want to grind for it. Did mutant day 7 runs yesterday, some arena and completed Uncollected. More Gamma behind more grind is a hard pass.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Mercury79 said:

But.. but..I don't wanna work for it. Kabam should gimme free rewards 😢
    Honestly, this is where I'm at. But we don't really need more, just prioritize what you buy from the store. I did a spreadsheet with a high and low spend depending on how much I want to grind. My low spend leaves the t5b out, but I'm always maxed on t5b.

I wouldn't mind more Gamma, but I DON'T want to grind for it. Did mutant day 7 runs yesterday, some arena and completed Uncollected. More Gamma behind more grind is a hard pass.
    I was being sarcastic lol. I have 0 problems with the gamma available