**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duping your first 6*

After how many 6* pulls, did you finally dupe your first 6*? And was it a good one? I have 22 6*s, zero are duped.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I’m not sure, but a lot. First dupe was Ghost.
  • Im still waiting
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    First Dupe was Thor Ragnarok, and I think I had like 7 6* by then. It was fairly early on in my 6* days
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    7 6* and no dupe
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mister Fantastic then Punisher 2099 back to back
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Still waiting, but I'm glad I haven't duped any of mine yet. My 6* roster includes champs such as sentry, diablo, rocket racoon, storm, kamala khan, nightcrawler, bishop, green goblin, so if I were to dupe any of time I'd cry for about a week straight and never recover from that pain.
  • Dredman89Dredman89 Posts: 29
    Mine was a dupe on cull obsidian on July 4th, think I had about 20 6* before opening cull dupe and 6 others that day, my only other dupe is Emma frost
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I win this... :|

you only duped one, how is that a win
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Angela was my first dupe. I've pulled her two more times after that, and she doesn't even need the dupe. I also have a double duped Rocket, a duped Diablo, Storm, and Red Skull lol. I've got 30 6*s.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    First 6* was Gulk, first dupe was Gulk, first r2 was Gulk. Not sure how many it took but probably 15-20. Now I have a lot of 6*s and a lot of dupes.
  • WardizzleWardizzle Posts: 12
    I duped my stealthy from my 8th crystal.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    my first 3 six star pulls. Luke Cage. The Champion. The Champion. so my dupe happened right out the gate smh
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    So far, all my six stars have been different.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    My 11th crystal was a dupe: Jane Foster awakened!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I had 30 six star champs before I finally duped my Claire voyant, opened 3 more champs and then duped my void. So good pulls for the dupes, but it took ages for it to happen.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I pulled Green Goblin as my 2nd and 4th...
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

DPX->Modok->Red Skull->Abom->Modok->Vpool.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I have 11 6*s, no dupes yet.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    edited November 2020
    First and only Dupe Cap Marvel Movie, pulled her kind of back to back... 8th and 10th 6 star. current have 10 6*
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    13 6*s, and no dupes.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    26 6* , no dupe yet.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    The 13th crystal was a dupe of the 12th champion. Dormammu. Guess if I ever join an alliance again, I could put him on defence now.

Tho Dorm isn't that bad, his sig is pretty useless, so I'm not very happy about it
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i have 19 6* and only one is duped, Luke Cage: ironically both the champion and the dupe didn't come from a 6* basic crystal but from featured crystals (the first one came out of a Aegon cav crystal, the dupe out of a cav daily crystal offer) ^_^
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've got 11 6*s and I think it was my 6th or 7th when I duped Karnak.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    My 1st 6 star was Elsa bloodstone
    My 4th 6 star was Elsa bloodstone