**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I've 100% ABYSS today!

Comments

• AkorisAkoris Posts: 91
    LeoZed said:

Congrats buddy... awesome pulls...

Thanks a ton @LeoZed
    ABOMB said:

Congratz broham

Thanks @ABOMB

Good choice! 👌

Thank you @Unknown_Traveler

Congo

Thank you @Sarvanga1_
    Lvernon15 said:

Congrats, that nick is gonna put in some serious work, and good to see there are others who enjoy it and I’m not the only sadistic maniac out there

@Lvernon15 I feel if there's money put in for exploring it, it becomes a lot less worth it.
    I used to plan a path for 15-20 days and grind hard for the units, revives and pots.
    Then take my time in completing one path in 1-1.5 days.
    That surely is not that stressful and helps you enjoy the game even more.
    Normax_X said:

congrats man! i finally got torch and aegon myself this week waiting on the cyber deals for units to finish my last path :) hope i get what i need

@Normax_X how did you do on your 4 paths without them? I feel like these two are a must! Glad you have them now.

Good luck on your last path bro! Hope you get what you want and in the end are satisfied with the rewards like I was yesterday! :smile:

A question:
    Are you f2p?

@Boimaster69 not exactly. I only buy the 30 day unit deal and sigil (sometimes)

But I'm not exactly pay to win player either! :smile:
    Most of my time is focused towards grinding arena hard and getting content done with time!

very good man, i'm very happy for you. great merit you deserve for sure.

Thank you so much @Nameless_IW :smiley:
    Xva23 said:

Congrats on the achievement. If you don't mind, can you list the champs you used for exploration? Also, how did you finish 5 paths in just 13k units?

@Xva23 yes sure map. I have my stats for each path and each champ about my revive and unit usage.
    Don't have it written the champ I used in it but I can let you know the teams for each path.
    Regarding the 13k units, I used to prepare for my run 15-20 days prior, grind units in arena and potions in ROL.
    Also, I feel I have pretty decent skills :wink:

My line ID is : Akoris (Akshay)EST+6

Do add me and we can chat about it :)
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    U achieved something great u should be proud of
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Akoris said:

Lvernon15 said:

Congrats, that nick is gonna put in some serious work, and good to see there are others who enjoy it and I’m not the only sadistic maniac out there

@Lvernon15 I feel if there's money put in for exploring it, it becomes a lot less worth it.
    I used to plan a path for 15-20 days and grind hard for the units, revives and pots.
    Then take my time in completing one path in 1-1.5 days.
    That surely is not that stressful and helps you enjoy the game even more.
    For sure, I basically planned paths then went hard in arena to get the units as well, much more satisfying than spending through it
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Akoris said:

Gardener said:

Akoris said:

Gardener said:

Good Job!

Thanks a ton @Gardener
    Ya, Hopefully one day ill be able to do Abyss (im stuck trying to get uncollected).
    Take your time mate. Take it slowly. Plan one path at a time and grind units and potions for it. Do some practice run first and try to go the max with your selected team for that path without using any item.
    This way you'll get used to the global node and the champs on that path.

Good luck!
    Thanks! i'm now at the collector how much units do you think i need to beat him?
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Nice! Good thing you pulled man thing,he saved that opening
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Akoris said:

To be honest, it's a great experience (at least to me). Fights on every path are challenging and some are even fun!
    Fun fights - Massacre, Darkhawk, Deadpool, OML, Cull, Karnak and some more which I may be forgetting.

It's one of those platforms which test your gaming stamina.

Being a mixture of good and bad fights, it was a great experience!

Planning teams for the paths, grinding up for potions, revives and units before doing each path.

Spent around 13k units in total and completed all 5 paths in 3 months.
    These were the rewards I got!

It's an absolute worth it content if you are looking forward to growing your roster beyond 5/65 5*s.

Now I have 3 r3 6* champs and could do 2 more later when I have enough t5b catalyst.

Rank 3 champs:
    Omega Red - Sig 145 (Brought him up after Act 6 100%)
    Captain America Infinity War - Unduped (Act 6 100%)
    Nick Fury - Sig 40 (Abyss 100%)

Good luck to anyone Starting, In between or about to Complete Abyss 100% soon!
    Hope you get some crazy cool rewards!

Thanks!

Congrats!! I have one path left. Very good pills!
    Gardener said:

Akoris said:

Gardener said:

Akoris said:

Gardener said:

Good Job!

Thanks a ton @Gardener
    Ya, Hopefully one day ill be able to do Abyss (im stuck trying to get uncollected).
    Take your time mate. Take it slowly. Plan one path at a time and grind units and potions for it. Do some practice run first and try to go the max with your selected team for that path without using any item.

Good luck!
    Thanks! i'm now at the collector how much units do you think i need to beat him?
    @Gardener What team are you using? I would say 500-700 units if you're playing with 4* 4/40 and 300-400 units if your team is of 5* r3 champs.
    Make sure to read his description first before fighting him. He is easy, it's just about timing it right with bane and baiting heavy with blocking his attacks.
    HSS75 said:

U achieved something great u should be proud of

Thank you @HSS75
    I do feel proud about it!
    More proud that I have all of the permanent content 100%
    BuffBeast said:

Yeah I had him r5 unawakened. Was waiting for a natural dupe on him. @BuffBeast
    Texas_11 said:

Akoris said:

To be honest, it's a great experience (at least to me). Fights on every path are challenging and some are even fun!
    Fun fights - Massacre, Darkhawk, Deadpool, OML, Cull, Karnak and some more which I may be forgetting.

Planning teams for the paths, grinding up for potions, revives and units before doing each path.

It's an absolute worth it content if you are looking forward to growing your roster beyond 5/65 5*s.

Now I have 3 r3 6* champs and could do 2 more later when I have enough t5b catalyst.

Rank 3 champs:

Thanks!

Good luck mate! @Texas_11
    And thank you very much!
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Akoris said:

Texas_11 said:

Akoris said:

Rank 3 champs:

Thanks!

And thank you very much!
    I have a question, when you completed abyss , did you have to select your nexus crystal first or you got a chance to select your T5cc.

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Akoris said:

Gardener said:

Akoris said:

Gardener said:

Akoris said:

Gardener said:

Good Job!

Thanks a ton @Gardener

Good luck!
    @Gardener What team are you using? I would say 500-700 units if you're playing with 4* 4/40 and 300-400 units if your team is of 5* r3 champs.
    Make sure to read his description first before fighting him. He is easy, it's just about timing it right with bane and baiting heavy with blocking his attacks.
    i'm running a mix of those i'm planning to keep reviving my 4* NF for the big quick damage to the collector
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    you got tips for each path? best team or at least suggested type of champs for each path? i only did one path for now but i am looking at 100% abyss by early next year.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

No, you and @Treinin are all too similar.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    This is still far from where I'm currently in but I can already feel your excitiment in the preparation and exploration proper of the Abyss. Good writeup! Congrats! Hope to be there soon!
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Akoris said:

BuffBeast said:

Yeah I had him r5 unawakened. Was waiting for a natural dupe on him. @BuffBeast
    My man!
  • Way to go that's awesome! If you could give anyone one piece if advice for abyss, what would it be?
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    Your heroes for every lane shortly?

Esp those luke cage fights,did you bring a specific counter or used a ramped aegon?
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Akoris said:

Normax_X said:

congrats man! i finally got torch and aegon myself this week waiting on the cyber deals for units to finish my last path :) hope i get what i need

@Normax_X how did you do on your 4 paths without them? I feel like these two are a must! Glad you have them now.

Good luck on your last path bro! Hope you get what you want and in the end are satisfied with the rewards like I was yesterday! :smile:

Thank you! and i only did paths 1-2-3 without them,
    Path 1: nick quake magneto symsupreme claire
    Path 2-3: nick quake magneto symsupreme warlock
    Quake was my collector option, i always had a decent stash so the priciest run was like 2.9k units
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    @Akoris I'm not able to find your line Id. Can you add me? My LINE name is Alex(IST) and my profile is a pic of aegon
    Texas_11 said:

Akoris said:

Texas_11 said:

Akoris said:

Rank 3 champs:

Thanks!

And thank you very much!
    I have a question, when you completed abyss , did you have to select your nexus crystal first or you got a chance to select your T5cc.

@Texas_11 when you 100% it, the end screen asks you to select your Class based Nexus first.
    There is no way to select your t5cc. It's a crystal in your stash and is RNG based.