**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it silver stars or platinum stars

2»

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Platinum
    Trick question it's actual gold stars to unit coated stars
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★

Trick question it's actual gold stars to unit coated stars

:D lol...good one...different thinking...
  • Options
    Ohh yes!!! Guessed it right...mcoc fb page has this image.

It says platinum stars and not silver. Introduction of platpool gave me this thought.

• Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Platinum
    Platinum is more valuable than gold. I use to call them silver, but this logic makes much more sense. Plus we have tiers in AW. Plat is above Gold.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Platinum
    WOLF_LINK said:

Djin said:

It's Bronze and Silver stars not Gold and Platinum

(Gold = should be max Sig LV, would make sense right?)
    Came here to say this.
  • Options
    UrthonaUrthona Posts: 15
    Silver
    DOWN WITH HOFFMAN!!!!
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Platinum
    rcm2017 said:

Once a champ is awakened or duped the gold stars change to silver stars...do u think its platinum stars? This random thought came to my mind since kabm named the next deadpool as platpool which they released after goldpool and not silverpool...what do u think?

Not that it matters...just a random thought on a lazy mcoc morning...

Prof seems to think it's Platinum though... he is with you... I think that a champ gets upgraded when he/she is awakened... so platinum is an upgrade on gold and silver is a downgrade considering rarity and all things... hence I feel it is platinum
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Platinum
    In terms of worth on the world markets: platinum > gold > silver > bronze.

Duping makes the champ more valuable not less.. Unless its nightcrawler in defence :D
  • Options
    Platinum
    I made sure my gal’s ring was platinum, not silver. I know which she would prefer
  • Options
    Nice to see the coments, this post is gaining some traction...so many still think amd say its silver stars...good to put this out there😇
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Silver
    This is gonna divide people more than hype vs corvus
  • Options

They're called "yanny" stars although many people incorrectly call them "laurel" stars. And, they are actually blue/black, not platinum/gold.

This dress is made of the same material they color the MCOC stars with. It's all to throw us off the scent (drink Ovaltine!).

What is COLOR anyways though ?
    Have you ever thought about how you can really describe a color to someone, other than lighter or darker, a particular color itself is sort of non-describeable.

It's just how your own brain interprets light waves hitting your visual receptors, based on the frequency wavelength of the light coming in. To call something blue is really just saying “I see more light waves that are of a longer wavelength than others”.

While everyone might say grass is green, and the sky is blue, how do we know that everyone is actually in agreement of HOW that green or blue actually looks (in their mind) 😀
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Silver

They're called "yanny" stars although many people incorrectly call them "laurel" stars. And, they are actually blue/black, not platinum/gold.

This dress is made of the same material they color the MCOC stars with. It's all to throw us off the scent (drink Ovaltine!).

What is COLOR anyways though ?
    Have you ever thought about how you can really describe a color to someone, other than lighter or darker, a particular color itself is sort of non-describeable.

It's just how your own brain interprets light waves hitting your visual receptors, based on the frequency wavelength of the light coming in. To call something blue is really just saying “I see more light waves that are of a longer wavelength than others”.

While everyone might say grass is green, and the sky is blue, how do we know that everyone is actually in agreement of HOW that green or blue actually looks (in their mind) 😀
    color is a relative term
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Silver
    Or are they initially brass stars
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Platinum
    I'd say Platinum. If we were going by precious metal value.
  • Options
    Answer was provided by @rcm2017 in the earlier pic from MCOC FB that says

GOLD >> PLATINUM WHITE