**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Least Favorite Champion

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Which champions do you just hate and want deleted from the game for me it is NightThrasher and 2nd Ronin sorry to all people that like them

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Which champions do you just hate and want deleted from the game for me it is NightThrasher and 2nd Ronin sorry to all people that like them

Is it because you dislike play style?
    or jealousy? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Its because they are so boring to play like I dunno Quake it like fast pace gameplay or interesting gameplay and I dont find NightThrasher and Ronin interesting and fun
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Clair Voyant- she is REALLY good, i just done like her.(I dont want any champ deleted, i just dont like her that much.)
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    But how is thing annoying
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Please delete taskmaster.

Corvus, G2099, Archangel, and a certain other mystic whose stans have soured my opinion of her extremely.
    Kill_Grey said:

Please delete taskmaster.

Corvus, G2099, Archangel, and a certain other mystic whose stans have soured my opinion of her extremely.

Aren't you the same dude that ranked up superior iron man?
    on a dare, yes. But he’s only 2/35, so eh.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Edeuink said:

Taskmaster sucks

I quit trying
    taskmaster is underrated
    Squirrel Girl and Mojo. Both didn't need to be in the game especially since there are way better options out there.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Terrax
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Superior IM. At the very beginning point, where game's character roster has about 30 champions, with only the biggest names included so far and not even all of these, who do you add as 2nd or 3rd expansion character ever? A reskin where only noticeable change is class. That addition this early in the game development still baffles me.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    See, I’m in a weird position here.

I don’t really *hate* any champs, I just hate community opinions on them.

I don’t hate Corvus, or Colossus or Havok. I just don’t like what people think of them.

The one champ I really do hate though, is Iceman. I was so excited to pull him as a 5*, took him to R3 (which was pretty much the highest rank I could achieve at the time).

And he did nothing. He sat collecting dust, and he still collects dust, except for my completion run of the 6.1.5 crossbones on day 1. That is the only time I have ever had an ounce of respect for iceman

See, I’m in a weird position here.

I don’t really *hate* any champs, I just hate community opinions on them.

I don’t hate Corvus, or Colossus or Havok. I just don’t like what people think of them.

The one champ I really do hate though, is Iceman. I was so excited to pull him as a 5*, took him to R3 (which was pretty much the highest rank I could achieve at the time).

And he did nothing. He sat collecting dust, and he still collects dust, except for my completion run of the 6.1.5 crossbones on day 1. That is the only time I have ever had an ounce of respect for iceman

I love Iceman. His triple immunity was game changing. I think his numbers need to go up and immune to cold snap too.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Right now, Korg.
    I just fought a stun immune Korg with a 50% attack reduction on Havok and I don't want to see a stupid Korg or his sp1 again.

usually it's Howard the Duck
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Least favorite to use? Daredevil. Which sucks because DD is awesome. But he hits like an infant and has some of the chunkiest animations in the game.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Vulture just a super noodle
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

This I can get behind.

Vulture just a super noodle

not as much as others, and he has some bits of utility.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

This I can get behind.
    I knew I could count on you.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Thor ragnarok