Music: 0%

Perfect combination for listening music or podcasts in the background
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    No
    Lvernon15 said:

I can't sit in the void of silence

you're one of those people with friends, huh. disgusting
    I don’t understand, what’s a “friend” I’ve never heard of those things before
    Something us 5*s don't get.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No
    Lvernon15 said:

Arena is your friend.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No
    Lvernon15 said:

weird legend. apparently, if you don't spend your entire day on the forums for a mobile video game, and you talk to people and get to know them, there's a chance you and the person become "friends". it's a weird parasitic relationship
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    Never play with sound. I hate it. When my kid plays he plays at full volume and it drives me insane. I send him to his room to play.
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 175 ★★
    No
    Only turn it up for VTD's Sp3 primal scream lol
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’ll play with sound effects. No music. And with the tv on in the background for noise. During arena I’ll watch the tv and fight lol
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    No
    NEW MUSIC!
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    Yes
    I can't play games without sound no matter how boring. I play music and turn down the ingame music during arena grind though.
    Silent gameplay videos feel weird and boring within 0.85 seconds of seeing them.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    No
    Kabam latest update: We were able to reduce the Odin cost.

Summoners: How in the world did they do that.

Kabam.....
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 846 ★★★
    No
    I’ve never put sound. I’m so used to no sound that whenever I put it on I just get distracted and annoyed. Plus sometimes it messes up some special evades that I can normally evade just fine without sound, for example nick fury sp1 or punisher sp2
  • Options
    Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    Other
    Hareket sesleri açık
    Arka müzik kapalı
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Don't even look at the screen that much during the fight, unless it's cav or uc
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Yes
    Kabam Boo said:

Sound adds a certain layer of texture to the fights, don't you think ;)

i agree
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Yes
    Cant believe so much people play without sound i play with a little sound and Seatin playing in the background
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Yes
    I enjoy the sound, especially with headphones lol
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Other
    The sound on my old phone didn't work unless you had headphones on so I played for years without sound. Now that I have a new phone still just a habit to play with no sound but I've been turning on the sound more often. I never play with the background music though that thing just gets too repetitive.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Almost always no, but flipping the sound on was wonderful for my first LOL run. Having the audio cues was a huge help in case I glanced to check a power bar etc.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I only mute it when I'm watching yt
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Kabam Boo said:

Sound adds a certain layer of texture to the fights, don't you think ;)

Same.

It helps too.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    No
    No sound for me but if I do it I would sfx only. The music of the game I somehow find it very, I dunno ... un-marvely . I reckon though that is is because I am conditioned to accept the music from the movies as the de-facto marvel-y music. Still, it doesn't sound particularly superhero-ish or villanous enough either.

However about the sfx, I wish I could remove only the groans, huffs and puffs. They are annoying as hell, specially the female ones. No I am not saying it as a sexist remark. There is just something about the female high pitched fighting vocalizations that sound .. I dunno how to explain it ... kinda "off" to me. Kinda like too , phony or " "unreal" If you know what I mean .... ( yeah I know, "unreal"' is not a proper word to criticize something on a game where a purple robot dragon fights a duck that pilots a mech...) but still, it puts me off.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 511 ★★★
    Other
    I'll play with the sound effects on, and spotify running in the background ;)
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    Yes
    i use the sound for a lot of auditory cues when it comes to defeating my opponent.
  • Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Other
    Depends on mood and surroundings
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Yes
    I find it easier to Quake with sound effects on and music off. Light and medium hits have different sounds, so I can listen to the sounds and watch the debuffs while I’m Quaking.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Other
    If I'm listening to music no, if I don't then I leave both game music and effects.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 551 ★★★
    Other
    No music just the sound effects
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Sounds on
    Music off