**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is wolverine in the basic pool and dual crystal?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
Just want to know because if his in the dual crystal I minus well stop going for the feature

Is wolverine in the basic pool and dual crystal? 36 votes

Yes
5%
Denzel116Rebark 2 votes
No
77%
Cristalman16wegnerkCliffordcanMoot4LifeLmaoThedancingkidFintechRookiieKaratemike415OGAvengerSpeedro420JollyHawkCapn_DanteThicco_ModeGreekhitEtm34MCOCHazzaBlack_SwanZan0odishika123 28 votes
Not sure
16%
titaniummorroStevieManWonderDarkDuelistCharlie21540PuttPuttLlessur 6 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Not currently.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★
    No
    He still isn’t.
    Why is that even a poll?
    Is it a matter of opinion his existence in the basic pool? 🤣
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

I love that you included a “not sure” option for people who didn’t know but wanted to feel included 😂

Lol yeah 🤣

Not currently.

Ahh men 😓 do you know maybe when he will be put there
    Greekhit said:

He still isn’t.
    Why is that even a poll?

Because since wolverine is an old champ I wanted to be sure they didn't just add him in the feature but in the basic as well, it ain't a hard question bro is just me making sure if he was put there as well
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Weird thing to have a poll about. It’s a factual question
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    No
    Noodes_ said:

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★
    No
    Ghost12 said:

Greekhit said:

He still isn’t.
    Why is that even a poll?

Because since wolverine is an old champ I wanted to be sure they didn't just add him in the feature but in the basic as well, it ain't a hard question bro is just me making sure if he was put there as well
    Sorry if you took it as an offend, i was surely not having this intention.
    What I meant, was that it is unnecessary to make it a poll, since you could just make a simple post asking 😉
    Anyway, Wolverine still isn’t in the basic 5* crystal (or 5* mutant/skill), but hopefully he will be added, after the current 5* featured which include him expires 🙂
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He is in the 4* basic pool/dual crystals, but he has not been added to the 5* basic yet. I am sure you are wondering about the 5* since that is the rare version, but I thought I would point this out since everyone seems to have assumed that based on their answers.
    Greekhit said:

Ghost12 said:

Greekhit said:

He still isn’t.
    Why is that even a poll?

Sorry if you took it as an offend, i was surely not having this intention.
    What I meant, was that it is unnecessary to make it a poll, since you could just make a simple post asking 😉
    Anyway, Wolverine still isn’t in the basic 5* crystal (or 5* mutant/skill), but hopefully he will be added, after the current 5* featured which include him expires 🙂
    Alright bro 😂appreciated you're right but I wanted to make a poll just to get faster results and I apologize for the way I reacted, take care bro and have an awesome day 😌👌

He is in the 4* basic pool/dual crystals, but he has not been added to the 5* basic yet. I am sure you are wondering about the 5* since that is the rare version, but I thought I would point this out since everyone seems to have assumed that based on their answers.

Hmm alright bro appreciate the feedback thx again
    Noodes_ said:

What's factual?