• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Wolverine, Namor and IMIW
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    IMIW is my all time favourite for some reason

Namor helped me through act 1,2,3 and 4 and that 3 star was out in act5

Wolverine - He was my 1st 4star and is quite underrated. took me through various AQ, act 2,3, and 4 out of the team when I got my 1st 5star. Corvus from compensation nexus
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    My 5/50 Wasp just because she was my 4* and she helped me clear so much content early on!
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Sabretooth, he was my first 5* and took me through most content. I even took him to rank 5 and I don't regret it.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Guillotine OG for me
    My first maxed out 4*. Still used her till about a couple of months ago for synergies. Love the bleed and the occasional regen. Also she felt really cool to play with.
    Also she has a massive sword
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    That will be a 3* Miles Morales and a 4* Drax, they finished most of the earlier chapters in story line when I didn't know what god tier champions were and had no clue about utilities whatsoever... I was just smashing around, wonderful time! King Groot was my highest rated champ for a long time because I thought he looked brutal. Those were the days man!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My 5* sparky, barely use him now, but he’s probably the biggest change to my account ever, I went from having psylocke as my best 5* to having a top 2 champ back in his era, first r5 did so much with him, runner up has to be 5* omega, got him late 2018 and he was literally the only champ I used until I got ghost in June 2019
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Archangel, Sparky, Medusa and Magik.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone as my second and first worthy five star, Warlock as four star and Omega Red when I didn't know how to use him except stick close and throw a heavy sometimes.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    This Beauty, was 3 years ago, loved her a Lot, saved 10k 4* shards to grab her in basic 4* Crystal, first one gave me her

• Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Hyperion ..... it was few years back when there want not so many champs....I got him without knowing anything about and initially I thought he was dud.... but in due time understand he needs his heavy.... after that there was no looking back.. till date he is my top three champ...
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    My 4 star Loki and Sentry got me through quite a bit. Loki was my first 4 star from a crystal and sentry was my first 4 star from a unit crystal. But now it’s ghost :)
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk, he was my first 4*.
    Medusa, she was my first 5*.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    My 4* Quake. She carried me through so much damn content
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Torch. Just love to burn mystics.
  • Options
    3* bishop
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Starky. Helped me clear so much stuff and get better at dexing and intercept because he could evade so if i messed up dexing specials most of the time i wouldn't get punished.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    4* maxed omega red. Now it’s my 5* ghost
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Nick Fury, got him as my second 4* from a 4* nexus, i didn't know he was good and picked him for the memes.Little did i know he would help me kill Kang, Thanos, Maestro and Collector
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Captain America OG and Daredevil netflix. I'm so excited to see DD buffs. I Hope Cap will be the next
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    AA and Gambit. Gambit was first 5*, got AA pretty early too. AA carried me through UC and most of cav. I just really like Gambit and his new buff made him great imo.
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    My 3 star OG Spidey from back when he had synergies with like half the characters. They weren’t great synergies, but it always cracked me up. He was pretty solid.
  • Options
    MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    You may say i'm crazy but void just looks TOO SICK he will always be my favourite (animation wise)
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Moot4Life said:

Say it with me now...
    LUKE CAGE

Luke Cage was my first R5 4 Star. His Indestructible was so valuable as a progressing player. I also got really good at chaining his stuns so I could push enemies way past their SP3 without having to bait one when I didn't have as many of them figured out.

Getting to bring that man off the bench for Cavalier difficulty this month genuinely brought tears to my eyes.

All hail the Bad-A$$ in Blue Jeans
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,577 ★★★★★
    4* Scarlet witch
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Killmonger will always have a special place in my heart
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster what a surprise no one would have guessed that.