**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

300 units and a dream

Today I pulled the trigger on completing 5.2.6. I was planning on waiting for a few more units to make sure that I wouldn’t be stuck in the chapter and having to grind for units in arena until I eventually got the unit collector down. I stormed through 5.2.6, not having to use a revive until I got to the collector. Eventually, I sent the old man back to his retirement home and pulled an Omega Red out of the 5 star crystal i opened right after. All in all, not a bad day at the office.

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo man. Awaken that or and rank him up.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Congrats!
    I'd certainly awaken Omega Red if you have an awakening gem?
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    edited November 2020
    ch4rn said:

Congrats!

unfortunately the only 5 star gem i have is mystic, and just my luck that my only 5 star mystic is dormammu. :/
    I guess I could try and get the generic from the event this month?
    JessieS said:

First look if you actually enjoy playing Omega . If you hate him it would be a pure waste of an awakening gem

I think he’s alright. Not the most fun i’ve had while playing a champion but he’s not mind-numbingly boring like a quake or a ghulk.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    artfvl said:

JessieS said:

First look if you actually enjoy playing Omega . If you hate him it would be a pure waste of an awakening gem

I think he’s alright. Not the most fun i’ve had while playing a champion but he’s not mind-numbingly boring like a quake or a ghulk.
    ghulk not boring :'(

well done on uncollected though!!
    Moot4Life said:

artfvl said:

JessieS said:

Thanks.
    Ghulk isn’t boring boring, but whenever I use him he just feels a bit clunky and slow to do anything. You know whether i’m doing something wrong or?

Congo man. Awaken that or and rank him up.

Thanks man.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    artfvl said:

ch4rn said:

Congrats!

unfortunately the only 5 star gem i have is mystic, and just my luck that my only 5 star mystic is dormammu. :/
    I guess I could try and get the generic from the event this month?
    Ya you should be able to get the Generic AG quite easily
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    artfvl said:

Moot4Life said:

artfvl said:

JessieS said:

Thanks.
    Ghulk isn’t boring boring, but whenever I use him he just feels a bit clunky and slow to do anything. You know whether i’m doing something wrong or?
    yeah i can see that. the large double wielding weapons can make him clunky in some eyes, you arent doing anything wrong.

for me the rush of trying to get enough crowd excitement to throw off an sp2 and get the stun off it is what makes him fun.
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    Congrats! Omega is definitely a great pull as you progress further into 100% Act and beyond.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Congrats. Also, Awakened Omega with Suicides makes 5.3 a joke. You don`t even notice the damage reduction and you just melt everything away.
    Congrats on your title!
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    You sent him to the retirement home now, but beware his return in the Abyss Bingo Tournament, where he comes back loaded on steroids
    Xva23 said:

You sent him to the retirement home now, but beware his return in the Abyss Bingo Tournament, where he comes back loaded on steroids

😂😂