**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion is special place in ur heart

Comments

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    Starlord baby. My first ever r5
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Omega Red. He was my first good 4* and he was mvp for everything until 5.4 Sadly, I haven't been able to pull a 5 star Omega yet and so, I can't use him as much.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Magik. First 5* R5. Soloed an Apocalypse boss with her yesterday. She’s still a beast (although that fight took almost 500 hits lol).
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Void. I can do so much with him.
    I love playing him.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    4* symbiote spidy, he cleared paths for me in act 4 to complete it. 5* AA made progression so much better for me. And 4* ms. Marvel, first 4*, now I want to pull her as a 6* from featured
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Magik: I had her as a maxed 4*. Her power control is simply the best, and once you got the opponent up against the wall and got a good rhythm going the fight was in the bag. She spoiled me so much I had to relearn to bait specials from scratch.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Longshot. Served me the most. Sad that I can’t bring him in Act 6 because he’s only a 4*.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

This guy absolutely destroyed every fight that stood in his way back in the day. And his regen... absolutely INSAAANE
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    Blade
  • Eternal_1Eternal_1 Posts: 4
    It will be corvus for me... I was a noob then and was in a really good alliance... He helped me a lot ...
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Quake, was one of my first 5stars so I had no choice but to adopt her play style, she got me cavalier.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Venom. First 4 star. Fav champ. Wish I had a 5 star
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
    Stark Spidey and Scarlet Witch
    Stark Spidey was my first ever God Tier 4*, and helped me progress so much. Both Scarlet Witch and Stark Spidey carried me through act 5
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 515 ★★★
    X23, archangel, green Goblin
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    Star-Lord and OG Guillotine. I remember back a few years ago, they were my go-to’s for almost everything. how times have changed
  • AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23
    That's a good one... Made me remember 4 years ago when I started playing the game, getting my first 5 * ... Magneto - my favorite in comics but not the type of champions we were looking for in the past 😁 in short he is even my first 6r3 so i really see this guy by a kind of special vision
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Star-Lord, Magik and Archangel, but mostly Archangel.

Archangel was the 4 star that I used for all the alliance wars back in the day, as well as got me through Maestro and I think even to the Collector. I used him for every side quest too.

Magik was my first ever "god tier" 5 star (back then there were no such thing as beyond god tier champions, at least they weren't called that), and whatever Archangel couldn't do, Magik did.

Finally Star-Lord, my first ever 5 star. I waited so long to awaken him, but I still used him in AW cuz there weren't that many 5 stars back in the day and star lord had pretty good attack.

So yeah. My nostalgia clings on to these three.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Nick fury and cmm it is unreal the amount of content they get me through... also nick was the first beyond god tier champ i pulled amd he wasy first r5
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    WS.

Used him to do LoL and soloed Maestro
    Used him to explore act 5
    Used him to complete act 6

My first r2 6*

and 2nd is my r5 5* Rocket
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord. My 3* got me through ROL, my 4* beat Maestro in Act 4. My 5* was one of my Act 5 MVPs and beat LOL. He was my top champ for ages. I'd love to see him get tweaked so that he's more relevant again.
  • crazygodzcrazygodz Posts: 22
    Hyperion. Took me through a lot of crazy content while I was still learning.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Ant-man lives in my left ventricle.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Medusa. She was my first R5 and work horse for quite awhile.
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    I am the real Taskmaster.