Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

First time I get a five star champion from a Grandmaster crystal

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,395 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I was starting to think that it would never happenπŸ˜€

I am curious how many five stars have you guys managed to get from Grandmaster crystals ?

Β«1

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've probably opened about 50 and I've only gotten a 5* Mysterio
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,643 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have never gotten a 5* from a grandmaster and I have been playing since soon after the game started. Then again, it took me like two years to open my first 4* from a PHC and I had a friend who opened a 4* from a PHC on their second day playing the game. My hopes are never high.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Never a 5* from regular GMC, only one I got was from featured ones; (Mephisto month event) Man-Thing.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats, I have gotten 2 Gulk and WS
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The only one I got was a Venom from a monsters and hunters grandmaster crystal
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2. Mojo and Guilly2099 dupe.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 794 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    August I pulled Psylocke, October EF and November Drax. Best pull ever was Warlock for the first time though that was a while ago. Maybe averaging one every 1.5-2 months.

Edit: Also Rulk dupe from the monster ones.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They're very, very rare. I've only pulled about 4 out of like 2 years of having access to the crystals. Hyperion and Dr.Voodo are the only 2 I remember.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 out of sooo many.
  • Options
    C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80 β˜…
    I got my first and only last month: Human Torch. I was pretty excited to say the least :smiley:
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've opened around 20 and got 5 star Invisible Woman, Ebony Maw, Ghulk and Howard the Duck...
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got one, Hyperion
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    From the 3 TB cavs ive gotten, it was 2 3*s and a 5* Nexus.
  • Options
    MADTITAN1234MADTITAN1234 Posts: 16 β˜…
    i got 5* magneto(red) and thought it was useless. but now he is helping me to smash everyone!
  • Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 β˜…β˜…
    I have gotten namor and mole man so far
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't think I've pulled any. If I have they must've been trash or I'd remember lol.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have got DD Netflix from grandmaster crystalπŸ˜‰
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The only 1 I can remember was recently I got Storm. Must have opened 50+
  • Options
    My first time I opened a grandmaster crystal was just yesterday and I got a five star spider-man 2099
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,426 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1 Elsa
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84 β˜…
    I’ve opened 32 in my lifetime so far, and pulled 1 5* and 2 5* nexus
  • Options
    ShepShep Posts: 146 β˜…
    this guy doom and hype
  • Options
    RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136 β˜…
    I've only ever gotten a Superior Iron Man, and I've been uncollected for years now.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239 β˜…
    None on my main, but funnily enough on the first week of my alt I opened to gms and both were god tier 5*s(doom and hit monkey)
  • Options
    danteofdmcdanteofdmc Posts: 98 β˜…
    I've been playing 5 months, got a 5* nexus from regular grandmaster crystal, got 7 5*s from regular grandmaster crystal, including stark Spidey, herc and thing
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My 1st formed GM crystal after becoming UC gave me a 5* Drax. I was so surprised I went ahead and made a thread about it lol:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/113100/my-1st-gm-crystal-since-becoming-uncollected

I also pulled 5* Nova a year or 2 back. Last Summer I lucked out with a 5* Guardian after months of targeting him through 5* Tech/Cosmic crystals. He just randomly pops up in some GM crystal instead.

• Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158 β˜…
    Mine was bwcv, carried my Cav run