**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

1.78 million battlechips - guess the units

FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
I’ve grinded my life away these last few months in the arena, and I’ve saved up just under 1.8 million battlechips. I’m burnt out and I can’t bring myself to do anymore so it’s opening time.

I’m going to open the uncollected arena crystals - how many units do you think I’ll end up with? (Bonus point for closest to the gold total)

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    A good unit haul is 2k units every 1 mil chips. So you should be getting around 3500 approx.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    3,200 and 2.1 mil gold
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    3425, 1865000 gold
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 127 ★★
    2800 & 1.9 million gold
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    I opened 2mil BCs (UC crystals) on Wednesday and got 4575 units, which I'm aware is a good chunk over the average.
    But I've seen people pull less than the average of 2k units per mil BCs...
    🤞 you got over the average!
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★
    3775 units and 2,125,000 gold
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

you’re gonna regret this when the 20% gold and battlechips boost comes around

Unless he wants to use the units for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals :)
    i forgot about that
  • Blaine_94Blaine_94 Posts: 31
    4k units
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    I have 2M to open. Uc or normal crystals.
  • FiiNCH said:

Results are in. Dead on 3k units (under the average sadly) and 3,445,000 million gold which isn’t too bad.

Congrats @Rockypantherx @KRANꓘ.

The average I would expect statistically is about 3.38 million gold and 3204 units. So slightly under on units, slightly over on gold, but fairly close to the statistical average.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

so UC is better to open if you're willing to gamble a bit?

The actual odds of pulling all the rewards are identical for both crystals, it is just that the UC crystal costs 5x as much and every drop is 5x bigger, so in the long run both crystals generate exactly identical rewards on average.

With one exception. The normal crystal has a chance to drop 3* and 4* Punisher. If the UC crystal has a chance to drop five of them, then it would be exactly even. But instead, the UC crystal has a chance to drop 4* and 5* Punisher instead of 3* and 4*. As most people would think that a 5* Punisher is worth more than five 4* Punisher drops and ditto for 4* and 3*, that gives the edge to the UC crystal by a small amount.

Other than the Punisher drops which are rare, the crystals average out to the same rewards for the same amount of battlechips. But because you open more normal crystals than UC crystals the normal crystals will average out towards the long term average "faster" than the UC crystals. You're more likely to have either better than average luck or worse than average luck with the UC crystals in the short term.
    thats why its good to go 50/50
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I feel your pain. This is what 2 million battlechips got me yesterday. I'll open up the other 800K with uncollected arena crystals once I get there.

• I feel your pain. This is what 2 million battlechips got me yesterday. I'll open up the other 800K with uncollected arena crystals once I get there.

Two million battle chips should generate, on average, 3600 units and 3.8 million gold. This is almost exactly the statistical average.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    3000 units and 3.4 mil gold. I have a feeling.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I feel your pain. This is what 2 million battlechips got me yesterday. I'll open up the other 800K with uncollected arena crystals once I get there.

Two million battle chips should generate, on average, 3600 units and 3.8 million gold. This is almost exactly the statistical average.
    I though it was 2,000 per 1 million. I mean if that's the average then awesome. I did the uncollected crystals with the 800K and ended up getting another 1,500 units, 1.7 million gold and a 4* punisher
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    I just opened 2M chips today
    Results 3675 units and ~4m gold
    Before and after

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

I’ve grinded my life away these last few months in the arena, and I’ve saved up just under 1.8 million battlechips. I’m burnt out and I can’t bring myself to do anymore so it’s opening time.

I’m going to open the uncollected arena crystals - how many units do you think I’ll end up with? (Bonus point for closest to the gold total)

Not enough ;)