**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Forum Feature

@Moot4Life wants a block feature.
I HAVE A BETTER IDEA
A feature where we can see who reacts to our posts.
This way we can see who is dislike spamming
lmao

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    TRUE
    my idea is still good though
    make all reactions PUBLIC for EVERYONE to see

I guess. But then the people who can’t handle the disagrees even when they say something worth disagreeing with will just go spam disagrees on others peoples pages, causing more disagreeing problems...

who cares if you get disagreed though
  • Switching from anonymous to not usually doesn't end well. Plus it shouldn't matter who presses what option. Everyone has their opinions or vendettas.
  • Ahab will probably come and close this one down too.

As for getting lot of Disagree's, could be from making too many posts within your first week of joining, or sometimes just used for Agree or Disagree to a suggestion (as opposed to it being a Poll) without having to take up even more space in a thread to write an actual reply as to why they may agree or disagree.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Having a feature where people can see who agreed / disagreed with your stuff is a bad move imo it will cause a bunch of people to just be salty and complain which there is enough of already, and disagrees mean nothing this is a mobile game with a bunch of people you don't know, if you honestly care what random people think about your posts I don't know what to say.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    we technically have a block feature, it’s just called ignore