**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Grandmaster written explanation

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys.
So it’s time to try to take down the grandmaster. I’m googling for a written explanation or a video with text but can’t find any. Have a hearing disability so it’s difficult to get the videos with sound only. Does anyone know where to find it?

Big thanks in advance.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    There's a couple that I found that had auto-generated captions (Kt1 and Richtheman). I don't know how reliable that is though
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Snurris said:

Hi guys.
    So it’s time to try to take down the grandmaster. I’m googling for a written explanation or a video with text but can’t find any. Have a hearing disability so it’s difficult to get the videos with sound only. Does anyone know where to find it?

Big thanks in advance.

There are a ton of super knowledgeable people on these forums. (I am not one of them) Maybe post what champs you are planning on using...someone might respond with a gameplan for you.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Iirc Unofficial Kabam Miike only has text, but I’m not sure if he’s covered the GM fight.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    There are loads of forums guides that might help.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Solswerd said:

Snurris said:

Hi guys.

Big thanks in advance.

There are a ton of super knowledgeable people on these forums. (I am not one of them) Maybe post what champs you are planning on using...someone might respond with a gameplan for you.
    Here is my top champs. Feels like I have what I need. But who would you choose?

• SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Than you @Agent_X_zzz for taking the time to post so much info. I’ll read this while looking at some videos to see if I get it.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Snurris said:

Solswerd said:

Snurris said:

Hi guys.

Big thanks in advance.

Here is my top champs. Feels like I have what I need. But who would you choose?

Doom, Corvus, Aegon, Nick/Magneto and maybe a Heimdall for the cheat death synergy. If you are using Doom, make sure your teammates are dead for bonus attack rating. If you are using Aegon and bringing Nick along, kill Nick to get bonus attack.
    Good luck.
    Cheers!
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    I think that u can take doom,aegon,(corvus or Nick),quake,torch.
    Maybe it works really good.