**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Filter [Request] - Filter/Sort by Awakened Ability Level

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
As the title indicates, I'm wondering if it is possible or even realistic to provide the option for champion filtering based on whether they are awakened or not, and sorting based on their signature ability level.

It'll only be seldomly useful, but will be a great convenience in certain scenarios. Any thoughts?

Cheers 🍻

Comments

• Clicking on either the Awakening Gem (or the Sig Stones) from INVENTORY, and then saying USE ITEM, will pop-up just the list of champs where they are useable on.

And at least for Sig Stones is a very quick and easy way to then do a single click on each of the champs to see all of their their current Sig Levels. You can quickly see β€œwhich” ones are β€œhow close” to Max Sig, or that are sooo low level that maybe need just a small amount to bump them up into initial useable level.

Not sure if that is the scenario you were thinking of.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I dont know about signature level, but filtering on whether a champion is awakened or not would be a nice quality of life improvment and sounds pretty easy for Kabam to add. I guess sig could be typing a certain sig number or being given different levels on intervals of 10 to filter.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Clicking on either the Awakening Gem (or the Sig Stones) from INVENTORY, and then saying USE ITEM, will pop-up just the list of champs where they are useable on.

And at least for Sig Stones is a very quick and easy way to then do a single click on each of the champs to see all of their their current Sig Levels. You can quickly see β€œwhich” ones are β€œhow close” to Max Sig, or that are sooo low level that maybe need just a small amount to bump them up into initial useable level.

Not sure if that is the scenario you were thinking of.

The specific scenario I had in mind for the sig level sorting is whenever I'm about to open crystals, I usually look for champs that are near max sig to avoid wasting sig levels in case I dupe them.

To illustrate, 3* champs will waste some sig levels if left to naturally reach max sig since 99 is not a multiple of 8. In the case that there are champs who are less than 8 sig levels away from max, I use sig stones to top them up so that I get max sig crystals in case I pull them again.

The same is partly true for 4-5* champs who've been given sig stones at some point. They ideally should be ar a multiple of 20 away from max sig in case they pop up in future pulls. It is always a good thing to be prepared in case they get duped.
    edited November 2020
    Shock29 said:

I dont know about signature level, but filtering on whether a champion is awakened or not would be a nice quality of life improvment and sounds pretty easy for Kabam to add. I guess sig could be typing a certain sig number or being given different levels on intervals of 10 to filter.

One use for filtering unawakened champs is whenever you ask yourself which dual class crystal has the most potential to benefit your roster at the moment. Seeing how many champs who you do not own beside those you already have but are still unduped with just a few taps is pretty neat.
    @Kabam Vydious any chance you can consider another suggestion of mine? We go waaay back since the "sell from stash" one
  • It’s January 2021 and I’m hoping a awakened signature level is added as a filter to the champions tab.