**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the difference between Cav and Uncollected deals on Cyber Monday?

2»

Comments

• Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 457 ★★★
    JessieS said:

I'd say give it a go, 6.1 was a learning curve but its do-able even pre nerf, post nerf if you've got a half decent roster you should be able to make it.

It’s still low ranked but I think in combinations with the 2k extra units I have I think it’s double even for an average player like me

Dude, with that roster and those units you can clear 6.1 with your eyes closed. I used all R4s and my unit cost barely crossed 400.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yeah, 6.1 really is a walk through the park. Every monthly EQ (Cav) is worse. They nerfed Act 6 a lot ... so Cavalier is really really easy.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

JessieS said:

I'd say give it a go, 6.1 was a learning curve but its do-able even pre nerf, post nerf if you've got a half decent roster you should be able to make it.

It’s still low ranked but I think in combinations with the 2k extra units I have I think it’s double even for an average player like me

Dude, with that roster and those units you can clear 6.1 with your eyes closed. I used all R4s and my unit cost barely crossed 400.
    Haha well it’s not quite that easy but yeah. This morning I cleared 5.4.4 , 5.4.5 and 5.4.6 and 6.1.1 . I needed about five revives for all of them . I haven’t used any units for now and I still have 19 revives and 3 group revives remaing. Now I am taking a break and preparing for 6.1.2 since I heard it’s quite complicated . The Sentinel, Ultron combo looks tough
  • Options
    Damn. Sentinel and Ultron were tough . Used more revives the on the last four chapters put together
  • Options

And done :) that wasn’t as difficult as I expected
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

And done :) that wasn’t as difficult as I expected

Congrats!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I am reposting this since it was deleted. I want the same deals that any gamer has the opportunity to have. I spent thousands of dollars on this game and if I spend the same money as someone else, I should get the same deals. I enjoy the game and don’t mind spending some money. I do mind someone getting more than me when we paid the same amount.

Do you want someone in act six to get a a t5cc and 5 6* nexuses?