**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Y'll summoners excited about Cyber ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
For some reason i am .. I spend lil bit here and there not a big one.

Y'll summoners excited about Cyber ? 113 votes

I am since i whale during this time only in all year
23%
TendersquadThe_Blue_Jaguarnoor17Xva23OGAvengerKRANꓘTotalMonster109_coloSignUpNowTripleBTheBestinTuakauFit_Fun9329AATTThoye3JohnyBoyVendemiaireFluffy_pawsBlack_SwanNewlinstheoryPuttPutt 27 votes
Kinda yeah but i am f2p
48%
Anurag1606Oesername123R_D_JrChagaljLvernon15LilMaddogHTHendrossBrokenKerneasBuckyBruhAlbi⁴7²00⁴Juliano_NakanoLmaoNomercy9Gustavo20MegaGalacticColonaut123crossshatterpigupompomshivam1 55 votes
Too much since more whaling offers more rewards during this time
7%
CropDusterch4rnphil56201IronGladiator22QuietusDKStark154667Shaqatacsudeep9680Elwind 9 votes
I am saving my units for future content
19%
jdrum663Mets17Duo_KulioThunder5715Grootman1294MeebletonCASrinivasKill_GreyẞlооdNo_oneukFrostyNickelLucianoDelHoyaSwarmOfRavensTheMailmannGrumpySuresh548IryseRayaan_2000Yodabolt21Vesgon 22 votes

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★

Title is a little too creepy.

Omg I thought I was the only one.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Title is a little too creepy.

Omg I thought I was the only one.
    The 1998 came flying back like hypercolor shirts.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    By whale out i mean I'll spend like £30.

Lot to spend on a 6* War Machine tho so still counting it
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Kinda yeah but i am f2p
    excited for the couple unit offers that I saved up to afford
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Kinda yeah but i am f2p
    F2P but I've accumulated ~32k units + ~3.8mil BC. I'd like to see Kabam put out a juicy unit cache offer pronto!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    Depends one offer but at least one Odin or the one lowering.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Yes and no
    I was until they released Thronebreaker deals, I have bought something every 4th and Cyber
    But I feel like they didn’t give enough time, but I am waiting to see, usually Kabam comes through
    So I will see before I spend
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Last time they had a big sale I got 4 5✰ champs for spending $25. Hopefully it will be close to this.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    If they have something in the £1 range then I'll be all over that but if not then I'll just keep feeding my other gambling habit, at least when I get lucky with that there's some money coming back. But I'm stoked everyone else is getting the fever fill your boots folks it's you that keeps the game running for the skinflints like me 👍
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    No I never am
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Unclear. I reviewed the uncollected offers on the July following the intro of cav versus the prior November, and they did appear rather worse. The improvements were just placed in the new Cav level. That doesn’t mean that will happen again, but I can see it happening.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kinda yeah but i am f2p
    Not healing, not true f2p but the most I’m spending is £50, I’ve got 21k units saved up though which is why I’m excited
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    During these sales I usually buy all 3 odins and all 3 black panther treasures. But with the introduction of thronebreaker deals (I am still cav) , if they make cav deals equal or less than the cav deals from July 4th I will NOT be spending this time around
  • Kinda yeah but i am f2p
    I am kinda excited and i saved up some units
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    There’s no “I’m broke” option. Because indeed.....I’m broke.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I'm excited for the rank-up materials I'll get.