**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daredevil buff date ( not official but based on some numbers)

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Yeah I have a few theories:

1) His suit will be upgraded and will provide him with more resistance (Physical, maybe Energy), and probably higher Block Proficiency and maybe even reduced Bleed damage (30-50%).

2) He'll probably get a combo meter or ramp up mechanic that increases his Critical Rating & Damage Rating substantially the longer he goes on without getting hit.

3) Hopefully, they'll work in a way to get some Bleed damage off his SP3.
  • crazygodzcrazygodz Posts: 22
    Rookiie said:

1) His suit will be upgraded and will provide him with more resistance (Physical, maybe Energy), and probably higher Block Proficiency and maybe even reduced Bleed damage (30-50%).

2) He'll probably get a combo meter or ramp up mechanic that increases his Critical Rating & Damage Rating substantially the longer he goes on without getting hit.

Please no combo meter!!! 😂
    edited November 2020

Rookiie said:

Oh dear god no please no combo meter I rarely use aegon

Imo his abilities will be :
    Never miss
    High block Proficiency
    Evade projectiles
    High crit rate and damge maybe caused by big armor breaks
    Some sort of dmg debuffs like internal bleeds
    Sig ability to shrug debuffs off
    Haha not like 999 maybe 30-50 you know? No persistent charges or anything, just something you'll have to keep up within the fight. In any case I don't want that, just speculating.
    edited November 2020

Guys buff abilities is leaked, even though it's not clear enough

WHAT! SOURCE!
    NVM found it MCOC Journal's twitter
    Rookiie said:

Hah! This aged SO well too! I had a feeling he'd have a light combo meter!!!

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Hah! This aged SO well too! I had a feeling he'd have a light combo meter!!!
    Kabam ceo?
    Hah! If I was you'd all find Abyss Nexus crystals in your inboxes for Christmas.
    Also, they weaved in Bleed & Physical Resistance!
    What are your thoughts about the buff?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    He’ll be great if you can easily switch those stances based on your needs. Otherwise he risks mole man syndrome
    edited November 2020
    I really appreciate all the work MCOC Journal does. While the buff looks amazing in theory, it's also making me lean towards maxing him out as a 5-star before hunting him as a 6-star. I won't decide until we see the rest of it though; including the updated sig ability, missing synergy champions and last 2 specials.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It's too convoluted. Though it looks like its combo based.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

and he evades everything unless he’s stunned/blocking? Imagine him as a stun immune war boss...

and he evades everything unless he’s stunned/blocking? Imagine him as a stun immune war boss...
    I can imagine only hyperion countering him in my roster.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I think this buff looks pretty good. I think I’ll rank 5 him he doesn’t look like he’s gonna be magneto tier but he looks good enough

Pretty much. Hit into block and spam sp3. Dragon Man might also be an option.

All champs that have passive power gain and can fail miss are good counters.
    At first glance I thought wow he doesn’t have much utility but looking back for on it for each debuff on him he gets 65% Reduced DAR attack rating for each debuff if I’m not mistaken couldn’t he also be a good buffed up counter? If you spend enough cruelty’s you’ll easily have enough and plus he’s also got furys in his combo.
    I think he looks like squirrel girl but with way more utility the her

I think he looks like squirrel girl but with way more utility the her

Yeah. It looks that way.

All champs that have passive power gain and can fail miss are good counters.
    Yeah I guess evade counters will be the way to go
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    His kit look good, but we need full ability and number to see how it going
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    sdexc said:

Rookiie said:

What are your thoughts about the buff?

TBH I can't understand 70% of the info it's not clear enough for me. I guess we'll have to wait for the spotlight
    it was confusing for me as well. he seems to be missing a bit of info.
    im a little dissapointed cuz from what it shows now rn, most of his damage comes from the bleeds and i already have nick fury. hopefully the missing info rlly spices him up.
    i always have this feeling that buffed champs will suck purely based on their leaked abilities but kabam has proved me wrong every time. hopefully im not right this time
    I mean he gets a fury whenever a non-damaging debuff purifies or just runs through, which might be a big fury. He also gains a diminishing extra attack rating per non-damaging debuff while in stick's apprentice mode which might be huge too? I think his main damage will be from his Stick's Apprentice mode and Heavy, getting a Cruelty buff, extra Crit rating from the mode, extra attack rating from the Rage Debuffs and the Furies. If all those numbers are at least decent or even maybe, great, then DD might have some crazy damage outside of bleeds too.

But we don't know anything yet. We don't have the numbers.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Really
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Hopefully his bleeds are really good and he can be a viable Diss-Track option at the very least. But we need him to bring something new to the table offensively, we don't need another Ronin (nothing wrong with Ronin) but with obsolete animations... He would not add any value to an advanced roster that way.

We also know that his Miss mechanic will make him an annoying defender too (no surprise there), which also adds value to the newly released Prof. X.