**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think the Gold and Iso availability problem has been fixed? Why/How?

Iso and Gold availability has always been a problem for those who dont grind arena. Incursions has then since been added which offers a decent chunk of gold but resets infrequently which causes it to not be a viable solution to the gold issue imo. The sigil gold quest is not enough. (*I have the sigil)

For someone in my position this lack of gold and iso really is frustrating. I need a good amount of both to be able to progress further. Im am currently uncollected and could do cavalier and variant but due to the fact im missing these resources i cant do important rank ups which prevents me from progressing. Champs i need to rank up r piling up and Catalysts as well. Many people dont even bother leveling up 6* as they take so much gold and iso its not worth it. I find that a problem. With the increased rewards from EQ and Side quests, gold and iso availability has stayed the same for the most part which is why i believe they need a major upgrade.

Imo a solution to the Iso problem would be increasing the amont 5* and 6* give from dupe. These characters shouldnt give the same amount of iso as a 4*. I believe increaseing the t5 iso u get from a dupe to around ~40 could be better.

Im not sure how gold availability can be solved other than just increasing the amount of gold across the board. One solution i have thought about is when u get a progression title u can only get thet titles gold crystals. For example, if you are uncollected you can only get uncollected gold crystals and not reg gold crystals. This would require tiering gold crytsals to each progression title.

PS I know this is coming so ill adress it now. For the ppl who r gunna say just grind arena, you do have a point. But the problem lies where Arena is the only source of gold. I think gold needs to be plentiful enough that you dont have to do secondary game modes if you dont want to. Modes like arena and incursions shouldnt be the main source of gold.

Do you think the Gold and Iso availability problem has been fixed? Why/How? 94 votes

Yes
36%
Disbanded_pensallinashesNoodes_Oesername123Ab_SamadCliffordcanOsfan8CassyRahultripathiKattohSReferenceJumpthesharkredsoxpatsfan89Raichu626MitriaxRockypantherx007md92MarvzeliusdynastyhowlSeanl85 34 votes
No
36%
heruheru511CyborgNinja135Grootman1294OGAvengerArsozProximaMidnight_8dangarang122Skillful_starMauledThoye3LeoZedSneakyWarriorJohnyBoyChikelCharlie21540Aziz5253Mercury7930ishRouger4odishika123 34 votes
Other
27%
BKSwisherSweetAzKicker316TheVyrusSungjCupidThe_Blue_JaguarSummonerNRDenzel116QacobKill_GreyEtjamaAaronc94Sarvanga1_GreekhitBonzodavidMasterpuffIronGladiator22Black_SwanJragonMaster170Giuliameij 26 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Other
    Well gold is pretty available nowadays. I'm free to play, used to grind arena quite a lot (until the series of recent updates which screwed everything over, and now I just can't stand arena); but I'm always around the 10 million gold mark, and don't even open the golden crystals.

As for iso, they're still fairly scarce imo.
  • No
    The gold issue has definitely been fixed. I’m ranking up a lot of champions with no problems now but I’m constantly ISO starved.

I suppose you reach a point in your roster when you don’t have to rank up a 5* every day because you have most bases covered, I’m past that now so it’s not such a stress on the gold front but ISO really is.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Other
    Gold is pretty easy to get nowadays. ISO though is always insufficient.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    It’s almost fixed at this point I believe....in terms of Gold and ISO shortage problem~
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Other
    Gold yes, Iso no.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Different people will be lower on different resources, and at different times (Gold, ISO, Champs, Cats... did I miss anything else ?)

The game is not meant to have instantaneous ranking up of everyone you want to, whenever you want to.

Sometimes you will be short of Gold, then other times it might be something else.

A lot of people might say they are SHORT ON GOOD CHAMPS, but that doesn’t mean they should suddenly be able to be given said good champs to Rankup just because they have an excess of all of Gold/ISO/Cats without any good options to use them all on.

Currently I’m low on T1Alpha (with 25m gold in the bank, and the next chuck of ISO sitting in Stash at maybe 5 days out). But other times I have had about 10-15 Alphas sitting in Stash.

I think ISO is one thing that don’t really ever recall being short on.

what this dood/gal/other said.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    As long as the amount of gold being offered through side quests and stuff now stays constant then I think the gold issue has been fixed, but what drags me down is iso
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yes
    ISO, Gold and T5B are the only things I am in abundance of

Everything else I seem to always have 0 of

Seriously, I haven’t dropped below 14 mil gold since March
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Yes
    Gold and iso are fine if you are playing lots of arena and are lucky with a lot of 4* pulls for this shards. The sigil helps a bit too with gold and market.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Yes
    The daily objectives will be answer to your solution regarding ISO shortage. Hell I don’t even know what suggestion to lay it on the table for you to make your pick. You don’t have much of an choice if you want to get iso than to play arenas. ISO are at best there otherwise do the slow pace.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I’m good on gold, catalysts are fine, but iso I seem to be relatively short on
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    I have over 50 characters that need to be ranked, but I'm always short on gold. To take 5* from R4 to R5 requires 540,000 gold. Now, the average fight will give you about 100 gold. That's 5400 fights. pfffft.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Other
    The main issue is that solving the iso problem recreates the gold problem because there will be too much level up material to use
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Other
    Gold yes, iso for non-endgame accounts, definitely not.

My mini has lots of gold but never has iso. My main has so much iso it expires sometimes(i sell it) and j do arena so lots of gold.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I've never had an issue with either.
    Not for many moons, anyway. Resource management.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Other
    Gold shortage has been shorted, mainly through the new solo events.
    Iso though is another story.
    PHC rewards at arena, total absence of iso at quests (t2 and t3 iso at UC and Cav difficulty is at least laughable) and 5*/6* dupes giving basically 4* dupe iso, are making 5* and 6* ranking easy affordable, only for those who whale it on Cavs or live their life at arena.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Other

Do you have a second account? Its brutal.

Do you have a second account? Its brutal.
    No, one is enough with the amount I've spent in 5 years. Lol.
    It's really just about pacing. If we spend everything we have, we won't have it. If we replenish in between, it won't run out.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Other
    I don't believe there ever was/is a problem.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Other
    Gold is fine as it is now, with incursions and solo objectives u're fine, but iso is still a problem