**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Weekend Sales Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel Cav deals deal could have been better. I was kinda hoping for more resources to rank up my 6* for thronebreaker title....but I guess not :/
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 β˜…β˜…
    Already see a lot of disappointment in the cavalier cyber weekend deals. I'm disappointed myself. Was hoping for more t5cc shards myself. Had high hopes of a t5cc fragment selector crystal anywhere between 10%-25% for an odin. The rank 4-5 rank 5* gem is nice but doesn't help progression towards thronebreaker(as I already have my questing team for act 6). In your opinion what would have made it better for you? Aka worth buying or wish there wasn't a purchase limit of 3? Excitement is gone. Just left with a feeling of ehhhhhh.....
  • Options
    C_Hype84C_Hype84 Posts: 41 β˜…
    Was really looking forward to beating the grandmaster today to look forward to possibly get Thrownbreaker title with the cyber weekend offers for T5CC for my HB. BUT NO. You guys royally screwed us with these offers not having the opportunity to get a R3 6*. Biggest cash grab I’ve ever seen!!!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How did I know this would come? Lol.
This discussion has been closed.