**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicides - are they worth it?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I run Map 5 and AW.
My main AQ team is VtD, AA, and SE Spiderman.

My main AW attack team is Doom, Quake, and Red Magneto.

I have Omega Red as a 5 Star that I can take to Rank 5.

For those of you who run Suicides (or have) - are they really worth it? I’m not inclined to purchase the Cyber Weekend deals so I have 15k units.

Suicides - are they worth it? 47 votes

Save for Act 6 completion
31%
ch4rnLucky7LucianoRaichu626ThatOneMasterGamerMeebletonKill_GreyBigKidScottyIronGladiator22RenaxqqPrakhar_82Agent_X_zzzAmnetiesaroseinbloom39Helping[Deleted User] 15 votes
Save for Abyss
12%
shivam1Ben550pFrostyNickelMaster_Dan_1000CloudwalkerBarani7da 6 votes
Save for Gifting Event
8%
Blizzard28odishika123centennialMarshMarlo 4 votes
Use on Cyber Weekend Deals
2%
Ampx115 1 vote
Use on Suicides
44%
DL864hephaestusSecretWarri0rRockypantherxabqberKRANꓘUsername19273lethalpainskmac_qtpAaronc94KapitzMasterpuffDoctor_Strange19felini8686SavageDrauglinShenkGr8TonyStarkYodabolt21avenge_123 21 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• kmac_qtpkmac_qtp Posts: 62
    Use on Suicides
    I say suicides with the caveat that learning to play around recoil takes some time and if you don't mind longer fights then suicides may not be worth it. They are noticeable once you have them, though.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Use on Suicides
    It takes some adjustment at first with specials, but they are totally worth it!
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Save for Act 6 completion
    I have never run suicides just because I don’t like the feeling of having a timer that’s slowly killing me. I also live specials so the recoil would hurt a lot
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Save for Abyss
    Suicides are not really a pain
    I'm currently running suicides not maxed but still
    I completed act 6 with suicides on
    And i would say you should save them for abyss
    It's the hardest as I've not attempted it yet
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Use on Suicides
    Unlock suicides and use the rest for act 6 completion if you haven't beaten grandmaster yet. I highly recommend the coagulate mastery... it saves a lot of health especially for poison immunes.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    It depends on what you want. Suicides are great for some champs and nerf others. If you could hit a big progression level with the units instead, that might be worth it
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Yes to grind and make more units, but after this Cyber weekend, might want to rethink that
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Your main 6/4 champs aren't suicide friendly. Wait till you have more suitable champs cause suicides are totally worth