**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I 1 of the first people to R3 this champ? (Throne breaker rankup)

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

I only had a Skill T5CC (I've finished Act 6 but not abyss) and my best skill 6 stars were Duped winter soldier and unduped night thrasher.

Them suddenly, opened her after completing act 6. Don't have her as a 5 star so just decided to do it for the Throne breaker deals

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I know a few people that have taken her to R3. Definitely not one of the first but a worthwhile rank up imo and a champ I think a lot of people still sleep on. Took mine to R2 yesterday actually
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Someone in my ally has her at r3, think quite a few do, but still a pretty unique choice
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    She is not the best skill champion but fun to play like elsa and Ronin.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Gotta give you props on being non-conventional. Obviously not the best skill champ to bring up but definitely a fun person to play.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Yup, so far I've loved using her. Though I personally feel (as mostly a non spender) that even the throne breaker cyber weekend cache deals weren't great. Like I mean the single featured 5 star for the 10k unit deal imo is a downgrade compared to the 20k units given out on 4th July
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    No, you are not the first. I saw someone on the leaderboard with a R3 Sig200 BWDO

Congrats!
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Well I dont have a single rank 3. Or rank 2. yall know Im talking about 6 stars right?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    She’s super popular among skill champs. If you pull her she’s an automatic r3, we have several in my alliance