Options

Alliance War

Anyone know what the cross swords on the Alliance War Boss means?

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It means a cross fight ability is present
  • Options
    UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    Sorry kind of new to War. What’s a crossfight ability
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★

it's something that Mister Fantastic and a few others can put on the boss of a fight to help other mates.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

it's something that Mister Fantastic and a few others can put on the boss of a fight to help other mates.
    Pretty sure it's only him.
  • Options
    UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    The swords appear on Thing Boss
  • Options
    edited November 2020

The swords appear on Thing Boss

yep that just shows someone has used their ability for other teammates to take advantage of against Thing.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

yeah "technically" with a "crossfight" but he's not the only champ that has an ability they can use that allows teammates an advantage on the Boss fight. that's more so what i meant lol
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

yeah "technically" with a "crossfight" but he's not the only champ that has an ability they can use that allows teammates an advantage on the Boss fight. that's more so what i meant lol
    He isn't? Huh... 🤔
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    Only other one I know of is Air Walker, but there might be others.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    Lol nah he's not. White Mags too .. there's another one that I can't remember I think too ... Torch's pre fight can be shared if you have a Torch ... just thinking of things that other teammates can benefit from.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    Lol nah he's not. White Mags too .. there's another one that I can't remember I think too ... Torch's pre fight can be shared if you have a Torch ... just thinking of things that other teammates can benefit from.
    Torches preflight only affects torch
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    And only for the torch who activated it. Trust me, i tried it a few days ago.
  • Options
    Crys23 said:

Lormif said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    And only for the torch who activated it. Trust me, i tried it a few days ago.
    i know. that's what i said. if you have a Torch. i thought for sure though that other teammates who had a Torch as well could use the prefight .. oh well scratch him off lol