Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

New 6 star featureds

Does anyone know when the new 6 star featureds come out? Should I wait to open one till then? I heard apocalypse is on it.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 2,765 ★★★★★
    December 15
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 304 ★★
    15 December and its Definitely Worth Waiting for.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 1,834 ★★★★
    Apoc, ProfX, CGR, iHulk, DragonMan, RGob, even Ghost! Plus most of the recently buffed champs like P2099, Gambit, Cable, Falcon, etc.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 752 ★★★

Apoc, ProfX, CGR, iHulk, DragonMan, RGob, even Ghost! Plus most of the recently buffed champs like P2099, Gambit, Cable, Falcon, etc.

But cable wasn’t buffed...
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,231 ★★★★★

Indirectly through Apoc ...
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 1,834 ★★★★

True, but his synergy with Apoc makes him a great pull.
  • JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 1,881 ★★★★

True, but his synergy with Apoc makes him a great pull.
    I just need to pull an apoc first.