**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is hulkbuster a underrated champion?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So this video is not your standard underrated champion showcase from me, it was a request from @Xmas-Monke and i personally am not a fan of hulkbuster, i feel his animations are very clunky and if we look past the mistakes of my own i felt at times like with war machine that i did what i was supposed to do and the **** just dodges my heavies and hadoukens me. so whats everyones tought? is hulkbuster a underrated champion or is he well placed where he belongs? final question is am i really this bad at this champion or are the other vids on him nailing this method several retakes?

I will say tho the fights where things went smooth they went really smooth and fast so thats something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3pmrpU5kBQ

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    He isn't underrated ..he a god now ..his heavy reach is awful no doubt but if you know spacing ( which i do very well since i play Tigra and she hulk ) , your opponent will never dex ..he is a regular for me everywhere

Rohit_316 said:

He isn't underrated ..he a god now ..his heavy reach is awful no doubt but if you know spacing ( which i do very well since i play Tigra and she hulk ) , your opponent will never dex ..he is a regular for me everywhere

i mean that kinda makes him underrated i guess, cause i would not rank him as close to god tier XD, but also in other words i guess you are trying to say i suck with him. which is fair and i wont disagree then. if you tell me you can get the cycle down reliable i belive you
    Just because of a low heavy reach doesn't matter much bro tbh ..look at the overall kit .. every champ will have something lacking..though i understand we have your opinion ..you think Buster's playstyle is boring ? Well what about red mags then ? HB's armor and damage is insane now ..hits 26k heavies without boost have him r5 .. if you struggle with his heavy reach , then after using sp2, parry the opponent and then start spamming heavies ..
  • I still don't use him

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

i mean that kinda makes him underrated i guess, cause i would not rank him as close to god tier XD, but also in other words i guess you are trying to say i suck with him. which is fair and i wont disagree then. if you tell me you can get the cycle down reliable i belive you
    Just because of a low heavy reach doesn't matter much bro tbh ..look at the overall kit .. every champ will have something lacking..though i understand we have your opinion ..you think Buster's playstyle is boring ? Well what about red mags then ? HB's armor and damage is insane now ..hits 26k heavies without boost have him r5 .. if you struggle with his heavy reach , then after using sp2, parry the opponent and then start spamming heavies ..
    Before activating an sp2, do a very quick dash back and activate an sp2 immediately. I call this the Ghost-Buster strat and I use it in some matchups that don't favor HB. He never said his playstyle is boring, but it feels a bit clunky. I respect that as many others also say that as well. If he don't like it, it's all good!
    I have tried this .. the AI not everytime plays into you i tell ya xD
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If he had a more reliable spacing for his L2 I would definitely use him all over the place. Unfortunately, its not super reliable and I always get greedy with one more heavy lol.

If he had a more reliable spacing for his L2 I would definitely use him all over the place. Unfortunately, its not super reliable and I always get greedy with one more heavy lol.

I felt this lol. He obviously got a following tho so there may be a lot of tricks to make it right. Id like to learn him well cause like i said the fights that went good went really good
    Yeah if a HB pro knows how to reliably connect after the L2, let us know pls lol

If he has a passive anti taunt he’d be overpowered lol
    “5 or more shocks disable special attacks”
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i always kill hulkbuster in war so not that good maybe? :/
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He can be really solid, but again, just strongly dislike his playstyle and the heavy animation really hurts him