**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Crystal Pull Notifications In My Crystal Area

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
Was this planned ?? Can't say that I like it.

Comments

• KapitzKapitz Posts: 59
    Presumably it's a way to incentivize crystal sales by way of FOMO... Can't say it's overly effective though when almost every message in the feed is a 3 or 4 star pull.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Yeah, it seems a tad redundant, since we already have that feed in our alliance tab that shows those pulls.. glad I’m not the only one that thought this was weird.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    lol i didn't think i'd start a revolution on this. i was the first to post.
  • lol i didn't think i'd start a revolution on this. i was the first to post.

So we’ll continue this in your thread here instead of in all the others that got created afterwards 😀

AGREE, people have been asking for a REDUCTION in what is shown in the Main Alliance Tab. And so instead of doing that they added another spot to show us all the pulls.

Wouldn’t be so bad if you are just referring to a screenshot like up here (pics are a static non-moving capture), but when you’re actually in there it is constantly scrolling thru many different pulls in that top of your Crystal Screen.

That is very distracting, and unwanted (**UNLESS, Kabam is actually gonna remove all the lower champ pulls from the main Alliance Tab, then it might be worth the new inconvenience elsewhere).
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    agreed
  • Didn’t seem to work (trying to keep all posts about this in same place).
    Lot's more threads continue to be created about it still.

MERGE those other ones please.