**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Season 23 starting time and holiday problems

2»

Comments

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

This comes up every year. Aw and aq is a few minutes do your moves before partying. And next morning and yes I run map 7.

Doesn't matter which Map you run. Fights still take barely any time. Its the fact that it's actually a holiday and people want to spend time with their families or actually go somewhere and not check the game. It doesn't change anything for Kabam to shift war seasons by a week or two. Alliances can always drop a week of AQ if they want to since only that week gets affected, but you can't drop a week of war since it affects a month of work.
    Also, as gifting is this month, players can't even leave for a week if there is a backup account since they need to stay in.
    I know that this will mostly be ignored and we're going to have Season at the same time, but it doesn't hurt to hope.
  • Options
    Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    People seem to forget that this is just a game....
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Gmonkey said:

This comes up every year. Aw and aq is a few minutes do your moves before partying. And next morning and yes I run map 7.

Doesn't matter which Map you run. Fights still take barely any time. Its the fact that it's actually a holiday and people want to spend time with their families or actually go somewhere and not check the game. It doesn't change anything for Kabam to shift war seasons by a week or two. Alliances can always drop a week of AQ if they want to since only that week gets affected, but you can't drop a week of war since it affects a month of work.
    Also, as gifting is this month, players can't even leave for a week if there is a backup account since they need to stay in.
    I know that this will mostly be ignored and we're going to have Season at the same time, but it doesn't hurt to hope.
    You can drop a whole season though.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Why on Earth would they do that? If you can’t handle the holidays there are plenty of people who can .
  • Options

Gmonkey said:

Not many alliances would drop a season. Whereas many would take a week break from AQ if needed.
    Again, nothing changes in the game if it is shifted
  • Options

Gmonkey said:

Not many alliances would drop a season. Whereas many would take a week break from AQ if needed.
    Again, nothing changes in the game if it is shifted
    nothing changes for kabam if they stay on schedule too
    Which is why they won't do it. I never said they would or they have to. Just said it could help players in general. Obviously some may not want it.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I agree with @Haji_Saab

It puts kabam in dilly of a pickle
  • Options
    If you see the times, War attack falls on Christmas Day AND New Years. Officers and Leaders will have these war responsibilities on major holidays.
    @Worknprogress dont think you are an officer, are you? I know you are "chilling" in an AQ only ally atm, but can you try and shift your view on the hundreds of officers and leaders who are forced to follow up with players, who have their own stuff to do on these holidays.
    It is really crappy. I remember last year when i was forced to look for replacements on New Years'. Was a **** experience. While this is a game, we do spend more time than usual, as it demands it, for certain game modes. It would really help relieve some of the in game responsibilities on these holidays, rather than impact a whole month of work (war seasons).
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

If you see the times, War attack falls on Christmas Day AND New Years. Officers and Leaders will have these war responsibilities on major holidays.
    @Worknprogress dont think you are an officer, are you? I know you are "chilling" in an AQ only ally atm, but can you try and shift your view on the hundreds of officers and leaders who are forced to follow up with players, who have their own stuff to do on these holidays.
    It is really crappy. I remember last year when i was forced to look for replacements on New Years'. Was a **** experience. While this is a game, we do spend more time than usual, as it demands it, for certain game modes. It would really help relieve some of the in game responsibilities on these holidays, rather than impact a whole month of work (war seasons).

I've been an officer in every alliance I've been in besides 4Loki and this one. That doesn't change anything. People know what's expected in the alliance they're playing in. If the alliance can't come to an agreement to take a single season off (not like there won't be a ton of content to work on for progression or anything either), then everyone knows the deal. Some people will have even more time during that period some will have much less. It's up to players and alliances to decide what level of participation they're willing to deal with
  • Options
    latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Posts: 158
    I agree any updates on if this will be possible or not? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Pushing war season back a few days would be better than any christmas shards or awakening gems you're going to give this year, just fyi.