Options

Thronebreaker calendar

Broncs2Broncs2 Posts: 15
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Just became Thronebreaker on 12/3/2020. I received a congratulations message but my calendar hasn’t updated. Is this normal or a bug?

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Thanks for responding but it says December calendar awaits. @mods, should we expect to be updated within the month or do we have to wait until the next month and if we have to wait the message should say that.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    anyone have a pic of the thronebreaker calendar?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it checks throughout the month to see if you've received it and since you got a new progression title, it resent it
  • Options
    I

The monthly calendar never updates for a new progression title after it has started for that month. There have been MANY posts on the forums about this. You will just have to wait (and yes, we all know the message makes it sound otherwise). Next time, just search the forum; you'll see this same question answered time and again.

I would normally agree with you but as you see from the message that’s not what the message says. So your saying that Kabam knowingly misleads us and the community knowingly says nothing or even worse defends it?
  • Options
    Broncs2 said:

I

The monthly calendar never updates for a new progression title after it has started for that month. There have been MANY posts on the forums about this. You will just have to wait (and yes, we all know the message makes it sound otherwise). Next time, just search the forum; you'll see this same question answered time and again.

I would normally agree with you but as you see from the message that’s not what the message says. So your saying that Kabam knowingly misleads us and the community knowingly says nothing or even worse defends it?
    The message says one thing, but they have announced after they made the calander updates that it doesn't change mid month. So you'll still have the cav calander this month, but January will be a new year new calander for you buddy.
  • Options
    Got it. Thx