**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Epoch shards only taunt my grim statistic.

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Yeah I’ve got some good pulls, but I’m thronebreaker and have been cav after about a week from when it was announced and I’ve ZERO 6* from any kind of cav crystal - and I’ve bought a LOT.

Of course I know its RnJeesus to blame, but I feel I’m in an exclusive club here now of never feeling the thrill of getting a 6* jugs.

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

People get free 5* Apocalypse and find a way to complain?

Is it free if you have to clear all the paths? No.
    Am I **** for the sake of ****? Yes.
    Is it slightly motivated by seeing Brian Grant opening (probably) his 20th or so cav crystal and getting a 6* - yes.

As I joked about getting juggs, I'm not bothered about who I just want to know I got one because at this rate there will be Thronebreaker crystals giving 7* shards and I'll still be hoping to 'get lucky'
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    The energy is free and regenerates. It's ok to want 6*s but it just sounds like you're very ungrateful. Sorry for putting you in the same boat as other people I've seen who've hated this event because they didn't pull exactly who they wanted
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

The energy is free and regenerates. It's ok to want 6*s but it just sounds like you're very ungrateful. Sorry for putting you in the same boat as other people I've seen who've hated this event because they didn't pull exactly who they wanted

This is not free. You have to fight for those shards. Free is something you get from calendar or kabam gifts you.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t be mad about a 5* Apoc just saying.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    I mean... if you don’t want them, I’ll take them
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I opened 15 cav crystals and got nothing higher than a 4*.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Ungrateful smh, you got Apocalypse and Mojo, both are killer AW defenders, one is considered to be among one of the best champions of 2020, the latter one of the most annoying to fight from the same year.

They're are in essence free crystals, if not then they're dirt-cheap cavs.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Lol to this thread
    Ya I’m only mostly interested in 6 stars too, but come on Bro!
    Most times I feel bad when people on here get flamed for there post, but sometimes people just shouldn’t post.
  • The only 5* I got was from the legendary crystal in the side event. The cavs gave me all 4* nd 3*
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Man really not thankful for apocalypse?
    Im out
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I got 6 5*s. No complaints here.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    As the proud owner of a duped 6* Jugs.....that's not a feeling I wish on anyone. Hint it's not a thrill.
  • I opened 15 cav crystals and got nothing higher than a 4*.

Yeah same here. Im thronebreaker as well, and i cant even get a single 5* nevermind pressing for a 6* champ. I would take those 5*s over what i got
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    I neved pulled a 6* in cav crystal. My only 5* on this cav crystal was Diablo.