**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Kabam!At least allow us to take the completion rewards of chapter 2 Champions challenge.

2»

Comments

• LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

@Lyingninja Doom Goood? Can I bring my r2 6*? And ima bring r5 CMM why Stealthy and Venom tho? For boss?

@Ghostboytjie
    Doom for HTD
    CMM for warlock and mysterio
    Stealthy was for occasionally for mysterio and deadpool
    Venom was for spider ham(he wont evade at all against venom) got one shot on spiderham
    Sunspot mainly for Gwenpool
    I call BS. I'm pretty sure you're not talking about chapter 2, especially not with this kind of setup.
    Just because you cant do it with my team ...doesnt mean no one else can
    And how many items did it cost you?
    200 units

Kill_Grey said:

@Lyingninja Doom Goood? Can I bring my r2 6*? And ima bring r5 CMM why Stealthy and Venom tho? For boss?

@Ghostboytjie
    Doom for HTD
    CMM for warlock and mysterio
    Stealthy was for occasionally for mysterio and deadpool
    Venom was for spider ham(he wont evade at all against venom) got one shot on spiderham
    Sunspot mainly for Gwenpool
    I call BS. I'm pretty sure you're not talking about chapter 2, especially not with this kind of setup.
    His username is Lyingninja, not Truthfulninja.
    Well it izz what it izz😂😂😂
    Kill_Grey said:

@Kill_Grey you want any other proof you bs guy

Hey, I didn't insult you, so don't do so.
    Okay fine.......sorry
    Im a FTP player...my roaster is pretty limited so i gotta fight with what i have
  • This is almost as bad as the posts asking that people who opened the gift earlier get whatever rewards that people who didn't open it get
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Okay fine. I apologise @Lyingninja for questioning your motives the way I did. I was just trying to say that I tested most of the champs you used, but got nuked by the global node.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

This is almost as bad as the posts asking that people who opened the gift earlier get whatever rewards that people who didn't open it get

I wouldn't be surprised that they do in the end but each group gets a different title or something no one really cares about. It would be pretty funny if they all did just get stuck with that coal at the end though.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    I know I'm getting forgetful, but didn't one of the last events like this have a route selector that took you straight to the boss for completion without exploration? Anyone else remember this? Gonna have to do some YouTube searches to verify.
    That being said, I seriously doubt Kabam would change the existing event.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Unrelated ..but i had some amazing oranges today..
  • Rohit_316 said:

I'm having advent calander chocolate for breaky
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

I think I am gonna try making a hot dog from scratch using Spider Ham's recipe.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Rohit_316 said:

Good luck to whomever you gonna kill on road.
    Crcrcrc said:

Rohit_316 said:

Spider and pig sandwiches
    Hmm
    Weird but can i join you lol
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Way too much "Git gud" spirit right here.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

Champions challenge is a nice addition to this already lustrous december month but Mid-level players who are cavalier and on a way to Throne breaker,should be allowed to complete one path in chapter 2 to claim completion reward as at this level our roaster and skill is not at level that we would be able to claim the exploration reward and that's fine too but yeah we should be allowed to complete one path at least to grow our roaster.
    After all this is MCOC sixth anniversary.

I'm sorry but if your on your way to thronebreaker like you say you are, then you should be able to do this challenge
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    "Mid-level players who are cavalier"

All due respect but these two things aren't really the same thing...

First and foremost all cards on the table, I've just recently become uncollected couple of months ago and while many people are jumping on the "get gud" argument, t's important to note that Kabam stated that this was not supposed to be an easy challenge. It is supposed to push you to your limits and Beyond and even people with extensive rosters have said it was tricky but again that's the point, it's a celebrity challenge, they want you to put the work in.

Secondly, if you paid attention to the itinerary of things are coming this month, December going to be loaded with a lot of opportunities for great rewards and gifts, not just from Kabam but also each other, so even if you can't complete this month, you're not going to walk away completely empty-handed.

I understand the need and desire for wanting all the great rewards but to suggest nerfing content that is still one piece of a big month full of them really isn't in the best interests for all of us because then you set precedent that if they just make side content extremely easier, then they don't have to do other things like the gifting calendar, similar to the pay wall over ads argument, you have to look at every angle of how and why and not just what Benefits yourself.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It can be done with skill, without 5/65s or such, check out Happy McMuffins youtube channel, he cleared it itemless with 4 stars.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

It can be done with skill, without 5/65s or such, check out Happy McMuffins youtube channel, he cleared it itemless with 4 stars.

Yeah I saw his videos and his skill is mind blowing.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Thanks guys for your suggestions and yeah Road to Throne breaker starts just after we become cavalier and we do start to move further in act 6 and yeah I know 1 rank 3 six star necessary to get that title and there are huge amount of people who have completed act 6 and desperately want to rank 3 a decent 6 star and huge appreciation to those guys as well but I am not even close there,have completed some variants,working on variant 4 exploration and waiting for decent counter for 6.2.5 Mordo and I am not going to move further in act 6 in this month as I want to save my units for Gifting Event and similar case applys to champions challenge as well

So,Yeah! Thankyou again guys for your suggestions.
    Edit-Disagrees🤒 were nice!
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★

Champions challenge is a nice addition to this already lustrous december month but Mid-level players who are cavalier and on a way to Throne breaker,should be allowed to complete one path in chapter 2 to claim completion reward

Sorry but as a newly Cavaliered player, I respectfully disagree : if one can't clear the content then one doesn't deserve the rewards. It gives the incentive to get better and build a wider roster, otherwise what's the point ? Last celebrity challenge, I couldn't even finish the first chapter, this time I could (albeit with difficulty, some revive usage was involved...) but chapter 2 is out of reach and it's okay, it will be the goal for the next Celebrity Challenge, hopefully not in two years ! ;)