**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do you have bottleneck in rank up due to catalysts?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Just choose your most-in-needed catalyst for rank up. Thanks!

Do you have bottleneck in rank up due to catalysts? 132 votes

T1/T2 Class Catalysts
2%
_Sham_Sandor8267Famillionaire 3 votes
T3 Class Catalyst
0%
AouxWoux 1 vote
T4 Class Catalyst
6%
rishisaiHeheheh7777The_Blue_JaguarRookiieRU11011Destroy4589dark_king_hyperionBarani7da 8 votes
T5 Class Catalyst
9%
Haji_SaabMagicBentonLeediman39Psylense7683AleorPHJfinDoug4theWinMasterpuffJonnySnowInternetLoserCharlie21540udyedagain 12 votes
T1/T2/T3 Basic Catalyst
0%
SummonerNR 1 vote
T4 Basic Catalyst
3%
QuikPikDarren1975CheesePizzaRedArshad82 4 votes
T5 Basic Catalyst
13%
danielmathTimrosGaurav_ChampRabangaLattughinoQuantum_FizzixSilver_SagaTSR6225limeade32JohnyBoyFaseehJragonMaster170Rap027centennialWill3808[Deleted User]Negative_100Rubbix 18 votes
T1 Alpha Catalyst
41%
IrakliYoMovesFurious_Fighter1ReferenceAlbi⁴7²00⁴Raichu626Grootman1294zeezee57MollinaryAldacDjinAmazing_Demon05Kill_GreyabqberZipioEtjamaSquirrelguyHera1d_of_Ga1actusGreekhitCtfz35 55 votes
T2 Alpha Catalyst
18%
DNA3000xNigSIlverProfessorSungjOsfan8CupidTheLegend27RamOnTheLakeDr_Z01dbergMattstafari-sixate-J2200usdangarang122SignUpNowThicco_ModeEtm34nolcuNStazguitar13walkerdogThe_Sentry06 24 votes
I don’t have any shortage in catalyst
4%
MMaqsoodVoltolosZombieZeddHavanaknightTheTalentsABOMB 6 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    T2 Alpha Catalyst
    This or t1 alpha catalysts.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    I keep making threads that no one reads related to the constant T1A shortage. I have another one open at the moment 😂😫
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    I like not having to do AQ at the moment but the shortage of t1 alphas are killing me.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    Before making this poll, I was expecting the following scenarios:
    - Yet-to-be Throne-breakers looking for T5cc in order to r3 their 6*;
    - Players with growing 5* roster need T1A to bring them to r3;
    - Players with bigger 5* roster need T2A to help building r5 team;
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    I had sometime problem with other rank up materials too but shortage of alfa 1 just killing me.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    I've only made 1 recent rank-up that required cats though due to a lack of champs I actually want to rank up. For all I know, this problem could've been fixed by the decreased cost in the glory store. T2A I never had a problem with until recently. It seem alike they don't want to put T2A anywhere.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    T1 Alpha Catalyst

Etjama said:

I've only made 1 recent rank-up that required cats though due to a lack of champs I actually want to rank up. For all I know, this problem could've been fixed by the decreased cost in the glory store. T2A I never had a problem with until recently. It seem alike they don't want to put T2A anywhere.

alphas are really hard to get.
    for someone like me who plays war with defense tactics i need to spend most of my glory on pots so there's barely anything to spend on t2a or t5b
    I can form t5b easily before I can get back to 10 t2a
    i have never run out of t5b ever always short on t2A
    Yup, I've never had a problem with T5B. I form about 3 a month.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    T2 Alpha Catalyst
    T2A is where all my glory is going
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    If Kabam lowered the cost of tier 1 alpha:
    4* r4 - 1 t1a
    4* r5 - 2 t1a

5*r2 - 3 t1a
    5* r3 - 3 t1a
    5* r4 - 4 t1a
    5* r5 - 4 t1a

6* r2 - 5 t1a
    6* r3 - 5 t1a

The shortage would be fixed..... Or just add a lot more in the game as rewards.
  • T1 Alpha Catalyst
    And iso
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    T1 Alpha Catalyst

If Kabam lowered the cost of tier 1 alpha:
    4* r4 - 1 t1a
    4* r5 - 2 t1a

5*r2 - 3 t1a
    5* r3 - 3 t1a
    5* r4 - 4 t1a
    5* r5 - 4 t1a

6* r2 - 5 t1a
    6* r3 - 5 t1a

The shortage would be fixed..... Or just add a lot more in the game as rewards.

6* dont use t1a dont make them add it xD

but they wont decrease t1a use now
    its never been done so thats fine just make t1a more available
    Ahhh... you are correct. It seems I remember seeing tier 1 alphas when I was looking at my shiny new 6* Drax..... It was tier 2 however. Thanks for clarifying.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    T5 Basic Catalyst
    Here’s the funny thing. Currently t5b is what is stopping me from ranking up people. But to be honest, my main limiting factor is amount of champions I’d want to take to rank 5 as 5*s.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    T2 Alpha Catalyst
    both alpha cats, but more so t2a, and occasionally t4cc
  • T5 Basic Catalyst
    It’s clearly intentional. Gets people to spend more money.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    Lol well yes, T5CC are a clear roadblock, especially for free to play players, but generally it is T1A and T4B for me. As a high Cav player, it is not often included in higher events, and I do buy most of mine with glory, but it still runs out way too easily.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    T5 Basic Catalyst
    Stop making these threads.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    T2 Alpha Catalyst
    T2A is stopping me at the moment. I’m trying to shift focus to my 6* roster, but it’s such a T2A drain, and I can’t build them enough to rank my champs up
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I don’t have any shortage in catalyst
    Unfortunately my biggest issue at the moment is actually iso. I've never had this issue before but I took up 3 r3 6 stars on cyber monday and I don't buy cavaliers so I still haven't recovered yet.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    T5 Class Catalyst
    Id usually say t1a usually but somehow i have 40 t1a.
    T1 Alpha Catalyst

Unfortunately my biggest issue at the moment is actually iso. I've never had this issue before but I took up 3 r3 6 stars on cyber monday and I don't buy cavaliers so I still haven't recovered yet.

It is understandable for shortage caused by buying deal. Just like many players suddenly got few more 5/6* recently, their rank up resources may be in shortage if they rank up all of them.
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    Gardener said:

T2A is where all my glory is going

I used to spent all on T2A as well, but now I need to redeem at least 3 T1A each time.