**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Epoch shards missing! [Merged Thread]

Ironcap3Ironcap3 Posts: 11
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

After 100% exploring legendary side quest, i got 39.5k shards which was supposed to be 40k....
Where are the remaining shards????
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I 100% explored all difficulties and got left with 2,000 shards. Not enough for a final cav.
  • Options
    Did you complete any of the quests during the same day the quest went live? There was a brief issue where the quests weren't rewarding Epoch Shards correctly, which was fixed the same day. Anyone who is missing Shards because of this will be getting the missing shards sent to them within the next week though.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I did it too, I explored all difficulties and I have 1,500, something is off here.
  • Options
    Ironcap3Ironcap3 Posts: 11
    @Kabam Zibiit yes i did complete the first quest on the very same day it got released
  • Options
    Ironcap3 said:

@Kabam Zibiit yes i did complete the first quest on the very same day it got released

Ok, then it is possible that quest was finished before the fix was put in place. Any missing Shards will be sent to you within the next week though, so you should still get everything for what you completed. Hope that helps clear things up!
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Are we going to get missing shards today?
  • Options

Ironcap3 said:

Ok, then it is possible that quest was finished before the fix was put in place. Any missing Shards will be sent to you within the next week though, so you should still get everything for what you completed. Hope that helps clear things up!
    Will this be automatic or will a ticket need to be opened? I did it on the first day as well.

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Any idea as to when we get the missing shards? I am missing a decent amount
  • Options
    kimotakimota Posts: 53
    i am still missing shares too. am reluctant to proceed any further with the side quest until i am made whole first.
  • Options
    kimota said:

i am still missing shares too. am reluctant to proceed any further with the side quest until i am made whole first.

Why would you be reluctant to continue onward until that 1st day missing shards are distributed to ppl ?
    The shards are correct for anything else you earn now, it was just that 1st day that was in error.
  • Options
    just easier for me to monitor my balance when it's static than when it's constantly adding and subtracting values.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    kimota said:

just easier for me to monitor my balance when it's static than when it's constantly adding and subtracting values.

Then just grind out the Quests but don't open any Crystals till you have 74,000 Shards...
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I 100% explored all difficulties and got left with 2,000 shards. Not enough for a final cav.

I have the same issue
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I’m stuck with 18 crystals and a remainder of 1400 after all is said and done.

I’m guessing I must have been in the day 1 group that missed some shards?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit any news?
  • Options
    has anyone heard anything?
  • Options
    Finished everything in the side quest 100%

56,500 shards

No crystals purchased.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit I think I am missing the Epoch Shards as well. I did the quest on all 4 levels and still have 2k shards left.

Cheers!!!
  • Options

Did you complete any of the quests during the same day the quest went live? There was a brief issue where the quests weren't rewarding Epoch Shards correctly, which was fixed the same day. Anyone who is missing Shards because of this will be getting the missing shards sent to them within the next week though.

A ‘week’ is tomorrow. Any update?
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We apologise that this is taking longer than expected. We have had a few other pressing matters of late, but our team is working on getting this out as soon as they can. We appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    XuisXuis Posts: 3
    Ironcap3 said:

After 100% exploring legendary side quest, i got 39.5k shards which was supposed to be 40k....
    Where are the remaining shards????

Same here KABAM..... :'(
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    It has been over 1 week since the missing epoch shards were supposed to return. I'm still missing 1 or 2 cavalier cavalier crystals. Any info on this?
  • Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Completed the event in its entirety but have 2k shards left over from spending them in the holiday store. Is that normal?
  • Options
    i think you get a total of 74k shards if you complete the event. if you buy 18 cavalier crystals that's 72k so you should be left with 2k.
  • Options
    Any update?
  • Options
    Is there any update on this from Kabam? I thought they said last week, but I may have missed an announcement.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We apologise for the delay but we've got a few things in the works, and this is definitely one of them! Shouldn't be long now. Thank you for bearing with us thus far! We promise we have not forgotten about this!
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise for the delay but we've got a few things in the works, and this is definitely one of them! Shouldn't be long now. Thank you for bearing with us thus far! We promise we have not forgotten about this!

I just posted about this haha. Thanks Boo!
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    kimota said:

i think you get a total of 74k shards if you complete the event. if you buy 18 cavalier crystals that's 72k so you should be left with 2k.

Yeah that's correct... Whoever Disagreed can check the Announcement that shows all the Shards you can get, hoping another 2k is coming in the Holiday Calendar... Or most likely they'll be in a Money Bundle if any 😒
  • Options
    Just got an update. They are still working on it.