**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please push out Season 23 one week!

Please push out Season 23 one week! We'd greatly appreciate not having to plan wars on Christmas Eve! Thanks for the consideration!

Comments

• GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Push it out two past New Years.

• KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    Push it out by at least 10 days to get Christmas and New Years behind us. Trying to organise attackers on Christmas Day etc will be a nightmare. Give everyone a break to share time with family and friends over the festive season and enjoy it, without being tagged or poked to move. Cheers
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Postponing till after the Holidays would be nice
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    If the calendar doesn't move, a less disruptive idea would be to remove energy, or set energy refill to like 1 minute. That would allow us to blast through quickly on days like Christmas and New Years Eve, without having to constantly check back in to the game.

And yes, I'm totally supportive of doing this for the "single most important day" of other religions.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★

Xguard77 said:

If the calendar doesn't move, a less disruptive idea would be to remove energy, or set energy refill to like 1 minute. That would allow us to blast through quickly on days like Christmas and New Years Eve, without having to constantly check back in to the game.

And yes, I'm totally supportive of doing this for the "single most important day" of other religions.

Why do you think there is only a single most important day in other religions too?
    I'm very aware that all world religions have multiple important days, and celebrations that can last for an extended period. Not intending to offend anyone, or prioritize one faith over others. My intent was the opposite. Sorry for the wording choice.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

And for some /many, special events like Christmas give more free time to spend on the game and will arguably want more content that day.

Not like we have shortage of content though. Lower players have Act 1-6 to do and Variants etc.
    Others have V6 and Act 7 to do. The month is loaded with content tbh.
  • I'm not Christian, but I would second this request to be pushed out because it is a major holiday. Between Christmas and New Years (the whole world celebrates this), I would rather not have to ask people to login to play a game on these important holiday. Was bad enough on Thanksgiving.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,017 ★★★★★
    Also: not Christian, don’t celebrate Christmas, still want to see war season pushed back. Not only is it good for a huge percentage of the player base, it also gives Kabam employees that extra time off that they deserve at this time of year. We can holler at them about the inevitable season launch bugs in 2021.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I do not play war myself, but for the people that do. I seriously hope they consider this!