Options

Anyone scared they might need to push TB before Christmas?!

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
I was shocked to see that UC got the same shard rewards as Cavs that have done 7.1. Anyone getting nervous for the 25th?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

I'm nervous to try, since my options are Abyss or 7.1 exploration. But, seeing how the anniversary calendar was not what a lot of cavaliers expected, I'm inclined to try.

My only option would be to do an Abyss run and have a 4/6 chance to take someone to R3. And I just know that I would get one of the two classes that I don't need.
  • Options
    I have not even started 6.2 so this will not happen for me any time soon lol
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

anyone that can get Thronebreaker should get it as soon as possible

Yeah. Just rank up any champ you have to and get TB asap.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I just got Cav two months ago and it doesn't feel rewarding as I thought it would be. Gonna grind all the Variants and complete 6.3-6.4 as much as I can during the holidays.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Yep, that cav calendar is super disappointing. I could've get tb already for that 6* shards, lol
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Since they've technically already given us the Christmas present (or coal) I'm worried that upgrading your title now won't change the present
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Meebleton said:

Since they've technically already given us the Christmas present (or coal) I'm worried that upgrading your title now won't change the present

They already stated it would.
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    I can become thronebreaker right now but I was wondering if I can get both cav and thronebreaker rewards on Christmas but I dont know
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Nothing you get free this holiday will change your life, TB or otherwise. So don’t sweat it.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

I'm nervous to try, since my options are Abyss or 7.1 exploration. But, seeing how the anniversary calendar was not what a lot of cavaliers expected, I'm inclined to try.

Edit: just did the maths, and I can't even get a t5cc from 7.1 exploration, even with good RNG. I'll be around 1k fragments off of a mutant t5cc. It's possible with Cavalier EQ, but I've honestly lost interest in the game mode.

so that means you have not completed act 6 yet? or one run of abyss an you are worried about being TB?
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

RU11011 said:

Edit: just did the maths, and I can't even get a t5cc from 7.1 exploration, even with good RNG. I'll be around 1k fragments off of a mutant t5cc. It's possible with Cavalier EQ, but I've honestly lost interest in the game mode.

so that means you have not completed act 6 yet? or one run of abyss an you are worried about being TB?
    Act 6 completed, yes. I assume you mean exploration, which I have not done. I know the classic argument, "If you don't want to do the content, then Thronebreaker isn't for you". I honestly don't want to be Thronebreaker, but the calendar just gave me doubts on how beneficial Cavalier would be in the long run, especially since I'm a very casual player.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Nah, i'm the type live up to my name tho...
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Time to grind V5 and 7.1. Hopefully I will get a better cosmic than Angela by the time I luck into a cosmic t5
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    My 6* emma and mutant t5cc say yea