**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav/Thronebreaker Progression Discussion MEGA-THREAD

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Why do the people upset at not getting TB want the title for in the first place?
    You still have access to the same content, you’re still able to do the same content. Is it just because some people have something you don’t and that’s just unacceptable?

The 5% t5cc a month from calendar won’t make more of a difference than the drip we all get from monthly content. You should have enough terrible 6* champs now to know the 5k shards from calendar are unlikely to help you (we already get a couple 6* champs a month too). The unit offers on cyber Monday may have been better, they were still far from great (Brian Grant gave a pretty detailed explanation), and plenty of people got to regret getting the cash ones too (sorry Munash). The daily crystal gives a lot more t4, but they still overwhelmingly give t4 which you keep saying doesn’t help at all.

So really, what is it?
  • Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★

Alright, if you guys really want change then this is the time. Everyone is able to tell that the gap between Cav and TB is too large. Cav does not need to be "buffed" and TB does not need to be "nerfed" but instead there needs to be a middle. There is currently such a large difference between those who have done an initial run of 6.1 and those who are doing 7.1 for T5CC. Even if you do not agree with my suggestion at least discuss thoroughly and to your best capability what you feel is wrong and how it affects the game for you. Try to give suggestions as to what you believe can fix the situation but also look at other suggestions and discuss them. The community was able to hold a discussion about the state of the game earlier this year, we are able to do it again.

Personally i’m a relatively new cav, i have over 50 5* and 4 6*. None of my 6* are r3 worthy but i can’t complain cause i’ve only opened 4. I have a problem with TB because after hitting cav i just sat there and thought “what now?” i think there should be a milestone between Cav and TB, cause i’m at the point where i can’t full explore act 6 or attempt abyss and i won’t be able to for a while, but i also don’t think i’m a weak player either.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    This is why we can’t have nice things.

People so upset that the TB calendar has 6* shards that now they want TB’s demoted or lower requirements.

If you’ve beat the hard content and have a T5cc with no god tier champ to rank, look at the next in line, even if that means bottom of the barrel.

Clearly you have skill and we’re able to get those resources, if you progress to the next milestone, as evidenced by the calendar and BF deals, those resources will come back eventually and hopefully by then you’d have a champ you’ll be happy ranking.

Not to mention that the Act7 buffs make it so r1 6*’s hit harder means you can still use that god tier champ from a different class at r1-r2.

Just bite the bullet and rank that Kamala, Nightcrawler, OG DD and get TB.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    Same topic no new ideas.
  • Options
    yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    Story time i suppose? yet again..
    So I'm a cav player, fully explored 6.1 and 6.2, finished one run through 6.3 and 6.4.. and am going to look to do 7.1 completion after ive done this months eq. Ive already explored this months cav eq and nothing significant from it, i.e. the 10% t5cc crystal turned out to be useless yet again. I still do 100% UC eq for the hero crystal shards but thats gonna do nothing for my progression really.

Now onto my building frustrations about being on the brink of becoming TB but not being able to.
    It started when the glory store changes/aq updates were announced. They were getting updated once again woohoo! but wait, cav players dont get access to any t5cc through glory..? strange.. i didnt bat an eye thought hey, cyber weekend is coming, maybe theyll dish out t5cc there.. nope.
    I go on the forums to maybe start a post then, but i seen that @Kabam Miike had made a responce on a different thread addressing that he is also cav and will bring up at how big the gap in offers was for cavs compared to tb.. seems like nothing came out of that, and to be quite frank.. seems like it was just a marketing thing to be like ''oh look we acknowledged you, now sit back and keep giving us your money'', hate to be that rude but if us cavs are getting treated as such then I'd think kabam dont mind at all taking it back.
    Now i see this free anniversary callendar pop up and at first im like cool, not bad.. but yet again another huge gap from the TB callendar, its really starting to become a joke.. compared to last year sure, its great.. but the gap IS NOT justified between cav and TB, something has to be done about this..

Im on the brink of forming a science t5cc, but have no means of a guaranteed pull for this resource.. yet when it comes to TB players, theyll get whatever they want/need.

I remember kabam talked about balancing the game way back when seatin brought up the big boycott if you want to call it that.. but great balancing this is.. the rich constantly get richer and cavs have no way of progressing through to the next title, its been screamed in a number of threads and a number of youtubers videos.. yet kabam seem to ignore every instance of it. I assume theres nothing in the works to change this and we just have to suck it up and move on..?
    I really would love to hear what feedback @Kabam Miike got from the cyber weekend deals that he said he was going to bring up, I apologise if youve already commented on this and i havent seen it, but i still wanna know, if it even was brought up or was yet another comment and leave it in the dust situation.
  • Options

Why do the people upset at not getting TB want the title for in the first place?
    You still have access to the same content, you’re still able to do the same content. Is it just because some people have something you don’t and that’s just unacceptable?

The 5% t5cc a month from calendar won’t make more of a difference than the drip we all get from monthly content. You should have enough terrible 6* champs now to know the 5k shards from calendar are unlikely to help you (we already get a couple 6* champs a month too). The unit offers on cyber Monday may have been better, they were still far from great (Brian Grant gave a pretty detailed explanation), and plenty of people got to regret getting the cash ones too (sorry Munash). The daily crystal gives a lot more t4, but they still overwhelmingly give t4 which you keep saying doesn’t help at all.

So really, what is it?

Yeah, because the 5k 5 star shards will definitely help with progression....just put yourself in our shoes, it is frustrating knowing that you have done as much as others and just have less rewards. It is unfair.
    How does 5k 5* shards help with progression? I got the 5k shards. I got a 6* hawkeye. Know what helps progression? Doing the content. Do higher tier war. Do high tier AQ. Get shards, get T5CC. 5k shards won't help your progression when you are looking for a extremely small set of champs to rank up.
  • Options
    Thanks for the extra thread on this. Just what the forums needed.
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Remember when the people got rank three champs before cav difficulty and legendary difficulty were even launched? Trust me, it’s very possible.
  • Options
    yash98yash98 Posts: 68

Remember when the people got rank three champs before cav difficulty and legendary difficulty were even launched? Trust me, it’s very possible.

oh i agree its possible.. thats not my issue.. my issue is with kabam talking about not creating a game imbalance.. yet here they are letting the rich get richer.. constantly.. like its soo apparent
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    If you're close to forming a t5cc I'd recommend exploring 7.1, it's nowhere near as restrictive as act 6 and much more enjoyable. You get a 25% t5cc selector for exploration vwhich should get you the catalyst you need
  • Options
    Nish12Nish12 Posts: 4
    It took a lot of potion snd revives to be cavalier and than you get new title and give the best stuff to just them whether cyber weekend or anniversary calendar or Christmas calendar. This will make lot of new cavalier player quitting as it seems all the efforts are useless and just spending dollars fascinates the company
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

Bro you are so toxic....such a selfish summoner....only thinking about yourself, you don't care about the others...
  • Options
    The 10% T5CC isn’t useless. It’s got you closer to forming a T5CC. Most players are going to go through a flurry of being able to rank up 1 from each class fairly close together. Once you have fully explored Act 6 you’ll have another 50% and a full formed T5CC. I don’t see how you can complain about having no R3s when you’ve not explored Act 6.
  • Options
    yash98 said:

oh i agree its possible.. thats not my issue.. my issue is with kabam talking about not creating a game imbalance.. yet here they are letting the rich get richer.. constantly.. like its soo apparent
    How is it "the rich get richer" if there were people with 6+ R3's before TB was ever a thing? How many TB's do you really thing there are compared to Cav's? I am willing to bet there are far less TB's than Cav's so where exactly is the imbalance? What content is gated for TB's only?

You're arguing over some 6* shards and Cyber Weekend deals. I agree totally that the C.W deals for Cav level weren't good at all. They should have been higher but if you really stop and think about it, aside from the deals and this calendar, how much difference is there for the things that count?

You have access to abyss, you can do act 6 and you can do book 2. You can do all the variants as well. The "gap" is made up. The real issue is people who want what others have without doing what others have.

As far as UC goes, i still 100% that and I am TB. You complain about not getting 6* shards in a calendar and seems like you're snubbing your nose at UC which gives 2500 6* shards for content that is easily walked through with your 5/65's. Plus if you wanted 6* shards in the calendar, 2.5k is what you would have gotten.

I see no mention of you doing a path in abyss or what AQ tier you are playing at. You have to ask yourself "I am doing everything I can to get to TB". Doesn't seem like it to me.
  • Options

Bro you are so toxic....such a selfish summoner....only thinking about yourself, you don't care about the others...
    Selfish? There's no point in having 3 threads created just today on the same topic with all the same complaints.,
  • Options
    Thank .you all for your feedback. We buffed the Calendar from what it was for Cavalier players last year, and also made it available to Uncollected players.

Not every aspect of the game will have versions specific to every Progression level. It was not like that before Thronebreaker was introduced, and it will not be like that now. Uncollected and Cavalier players have been grouped together many times, as have many other groups.
This discussion has been closed.