Options

Is it worth to rank up 6* rarity of champs that you already have at 5* rarity maxed.

I got CMM , CG , SymS , StealthSpider , Ghost and BWCV in both 6* and 5* rarity. None of the 6* is duped but every 5* is Rank 5 and atleast level 150 sig.

What should I do my alliance mate says rank em up.I'm confused.

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Don't do it unless you need to run same champs in both aq/aw
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I should say rank them up only when they you are ready to take them to rank 3. Unless, it is not a wise choice to rank up same champs in both rarity. And there is nothing in the game that 5 stars can't do. When the meta will shift to 6 star, you will have your 6 star options too(but it hasn't yet).
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I’d rank up ghost,BWCV and maybe stealthy,since they can help you out a lot, the others I’d keep where they are
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,541 ★★★★★
    I’d rank up the champions who don’t need there awakened ability at all. So really I’d probably just rank up Claire.
  • Options
    I wouldn't prioritise the 6* 'dupes' unless you've got spare resources. If you can get one R3 obviously they should be prioritised but if you're missing power control at R5 there's no point you ranking up a second version of 6* Stealth Spidey over a 5* Doom just because he's a 6*.