**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How far are you in the 6* Shard Arena?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
I’m at 2.2 Million points right now

So close to 6* Number 3 I need like 1500 shards more

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m currently at 1.6 mil but I have just got off a late night shift and had to grind out a lot in the morning.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    500k hahaha
    Just started today
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Probably stop around 1.7M tonight and 100 matches. Also took a little time to hit mid milestone for 5* so I could pop another 5* featured.

(It didn’t turn out well—no Prof X or Wolverine after 19 tries).

Dr. Zola
  • I'll probably finish the 5* and 4* by tmr then work on the 6* one
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    1.3 mill. I finished the 5* one.
  • BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22
    2.4 million
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    600k. I happen to have real things to do, and other games I enjoy playing. This arena is ridiculous. I got the shards I needed, and I am stopping there.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

I wont be participating much most likely. I have term papers and finals due next week for university, which is far more important than 5k 6* shards.

Wishing you good luck, @Masterpuff !!
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I have just crossed the 300,000 mark. After 2 days of arena, this is all i can i get. Now i'm afraid i can't get to finish the arena.

The worrying comes along with a lil disturbance and doubts. The punishing arena, which went a month long had 2 stars give 75,000 points [if im not wrong, but it was for sure more than 30k] and now they don't give more than 6k points after being tripled by the multiplier? Why so?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I wont be participating much most likely. I have term papers and finals due next week for university, which is far more important than 5k 6* shards.

Wishing you good luck, @Masterpuff !!
    Thanks! I have a lot weighing on the result of one of those papers...😅
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    800k. Gonna work on getting to a mil and then work on the 5* one for a bit
  • Dj_FunkDj_Funk Posts: 20
    About 500k but I finished up the 4 and 5 star arenas today/yesterday. Hoping to finish all the milestones at this pace.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    1.2 million. Gonna stop at 2.2 just to get my 2nd 6* then Shift to 5* Arena for my 42nd 5*
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    1,4 million.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Only 270k, but I should be fine to get it
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Past 2 mil and I’m gonna grind out more to 2.8 mil tonight
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Right around 200k. Focused on the 5 star arena but between work, overtime and a family to take care of, I'll just do the best I can. Best of luck to everyone!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

How many fully maxed 2* do you have?

I have 115. So was curious.
  • Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    Could have finish earlier but I'm at work... i do have like 90 maxed 2*s and all the rest unmaxed
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    1 mil at the moment... life is busy but I should get it done.

Good luck to everyone
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I am at 1.8m. Might just get to 2.8m milestone, enough to open a 6*.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    finished the 5* and have 1.8 on the 6*. I'll definitely be able to finish it, so not worried