**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* nexus! Which one to pick?

RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Not that good pulls but OMG! 200 unit cav crystal!!
    And what about Invisible Women?
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Sorceror supreme
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Night thrasher. One step closer to awakening him and getting insane Damage + Utility

What happened to robotics?
    @Faseeh it's not a featured cavalier crystal...
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Renaxqq said:

How the frick? Its 300 units for me :(
    Shouldn’t be. Featureds are 300, basics are 200.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Renaxqq said:

How the frick? Its 300 units for me :(
    200 is for a normal cav , 300 for featured.

sorcerer is def the best champ but her sig is unnecessary unless prestige, but I don't even know if her prestige is good. id go night thrasher
    @Thicco_Mode I want a new 6* so definitely not going to choose SS. Night Trasher needs dupe and high sig too so... Hmmmm.....so hard...
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I'd take NT for synergy with CapIW. Adds another debuff
  • I’d awaken SS. She’s a future R3, hell, a future R5.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i would go night thrasher
    Since I'm opening like 1 6* crystal per month, chances to dupe NT are so high that yeah...

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

@Thicco_Mode I want a new 6* so definitely not going to choose SS. Night Trasher needs dupe and high sig too so... Hmmmm.....so hard...

yeah, but he does have utility out of the bag like true strike on mediums. iw has big numbers in rol but no practical use
    Thanks for commenting!
    P.S. last time got 6* from cavalier crystal like 6 months ago. LOL

• Rd0310Rd0310 Posts: 13
    I would say Sorcerer Supreme , the choices you got are much better than the ones I got lol , Mordo, electro and normal spidey
    @Rd0310 LOL. But I don't want dupes because right now I have 15 unduped 6* champs.