**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MY current 6 star Roster

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Alright fellows. I’ve got all of my anger worked out of my system until my next crappy pull. I knew I could count on all of you to be my punching bags. You’ve served your purpose.

i think you’ve gotten yourself mixed up
    I wish you guys could see how awesomely made fun of you all are right now with my alliance mates. The level of delusion here is astounding.
    Oh no! Not your scary alliance mates! I’m soooooo scared!
  • Jcross_40Jcross_40 Posts: 63

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Alright fellows. I’ve got all of my anger worked out of my system until my next crappy pull. I knew I could count on all of you to be my punching bags. You’ve served your purpose.

It's funny how you think you won the fight. Donnie T rump is that you?
    Lol you’re in gold 3, you c@##. Lol. I feel awful that I dignified you with a response.
    I’d rather be in gold 3 than be a piece of **** 🤷‍♂️
    Sucks when you’re both, I would assume.
    Moot4Life said:

if you think hes a troll then stop giving him attention by not arguing with him

You stop that right now!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

I wish you guys could see how awesomely made fun of you all are right now with my alliance mates. The level of delusion here is astounding.
    Cant imagine having to be in an alliance with you let alone a bg.
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Lol you’re in gold 3, you c@##. Lol. I feel awful that I dignified you with a response.
    I’d rather be in gold 3 than be a piece of **** 🤷‍♂️
    Sucks when you’re both, I would assume.
    I don’t know you tell me
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

i'm in gold 3 because I choose to be. I've played higher tiers than where you're currently at in plat 2. Just because you see someone's war rating, doesn't automatically reflect how they are in game. You're in plat 2 but speak like you're in stone 1. You likely bought your account because someone that talks as big as you, has no time to do 91k pvp fights. You're too busy looking for little kids to fight to feel better about yourself.
    Etjama said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

@Etjama such a keyboard warrior. I love how brave, nerdy pricks get behind the safety of the Internet.

Jananes kinda hot tbh. You might need some of his genes to fix whatever is wrong with you
    Kinda? No, he’s 100% hot
    That one guy aspired to write stories for Grindr....perhaps a picture, @Etjama?
    Sure thing.

Wow..we should be friends
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

Etjama said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

@Etjama such a keyboard warrior. I love how brave, nerdy pricks get behind the safety of the Internet.

Jananes kinda hot tbh. You might need some of his genes to fix whatever is wrong with you
    Kinda? No, he’s 100% hot
    Sure thing.

No way in hell.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

Etjama said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Kinda? No, he’s 100% hot
    Sure thing.

You really think Chris Hemsworth would be friends with you?

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

i'm in gold 3 because I choose to be. I've played higher tiers than where you're currently at in plat 2. Just because you see someone's war rating, doesn't automatically reflect how they are in game. You're in plat 2 but speak like you're in stone 1. You likely bought your account because someone that talks as big as you, has no time to 91k pvp fights. You're too busy looking for little kids to fight to feel better about yourself.
    You misspelled “masters” you freaking tool. And think about what you just said you idiot...this entire thread is about my numerous horrible pulls. Kind of defeats the purpose if I bought the account. My god. You’re special.
    Alright cumquats. Goodbye forever unless you have enough hair on your a## to bring your big brave comments to line. Don’t worry. I know this is cowards corner. See ya dweebs.
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

i'm in gold 3 because I choose to be. I've played higher tiers than where you're currently at in plat 2. Just because you see someone's war rating, doesn't automatically reflect how they are in game. You're in plat 2 but speak like you're in stone 1. You likely bought your account because someone that talks as big as you, has no time to 91k pvp fights. You're too busy looking for little kids to fight to feel better about yourself.
    You misspelled “masters” you freaking tool. And think about what you just said you idiot...this entire thread is about my numerous horrible pulls. Kind of defeats the purpose if I bought the account. My god. You’re special.

don’t think he did
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Is this how you talk to people in real life?? Or has it been that long that you've forgotten how to have a civil conversation
    Jcross_40 said:

Alright cumquats. Goodbye forever unless you have enough hair on your a## to bring your big brave comments to line. Don’t worry. I know this is cowards corner. See ya dweebs.

Don’t have line I’m afraid, I try to avoid pieces of ****
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Doesnt look like masters to me🤷‍♂️

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

You’re very intent on getting people onto Line. Is this some super strange alliance recruitment strategy? Because I doubt you’re going to be much more intelligent or threatening on there
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Oh no, the remaining members of r/incels are making fun of us? How terrible
    Masters for 2 seasons, plat 1 two seasons ago, and top of plat 2 last season. 😘🖕
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

I spelled Plat 2 correctly. You're not in masters, you're in plat 2.

You still have no idea what you're talking about. You deserve every bad pull you get from here on out. Maybe next time instead of buying an account on a mobile game, you spend the money to better yourself as a person. You need it more.

Is this how you talk to people in real life?? Or has it been that long that you've forgotten how to have a civil conversation

At least we know why he found enjoyment in insulting random people on an online forums. Gotta find something to do with no friends right?

Jcross_40 said:

You’re very intent on getting people onto Line. Is this some super strange alliance recruitment strategy? Because I doubt you’re going to be much more intelligent or threatening on there
    He’s not smart enough for that
    I love how this guy thinks that we're going to be intimated by a line message
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Jcross_40 said:

He’s not smart enough for that
    I said strange, not good.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

At least we know why he found enjoyment in insulting random people on an online forums. Gotta find something to do with no friends right?
    You mean bragging about being in a plat 2 ally doesn't get you friends? Who'd have thought.
    Meebleton said:

I love how this guy thinks that we're going to be intimated by a line message

I bit. Wanna see what all this hyping up is actually leading to. Ill get back to you.