**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Realm Of Champions is available now! [Merged Threads]

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    YES
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Sick
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Does anyone know how to get T1 catalysts
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Does anyone know how to get T1 catalysts

Through daily missions and milestones.
    Also through the calendar
    @Hera1d_of_Ga1actus
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Anyone know how to get super soldier yet?
  • YawYeetYawYeet Posts: 34
    SparkAlot said:

For you Android people, if you are not seeing it, this requires Android 8 or higher.

I have android 8.0 and don't see it.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Anyone know how to get super soldier yet?

Hes not available till tomorrow
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I managed to get a simple name before it got taken, that being Air-Walker
    I like it
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    YawYeet said:

SparkAlot said:

For you Android people, if you are not seeing it, this requires Android 8 or higher.

I have android 8.0 and don't see it.
    Maybe not in your region yet?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabam.realm&hl=en_US&gl=US

Sorry for asking but is there any point to joining an alliance other than the 50 unit bonus or whatever in MROC?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

RE: Device Compatibility (and Support in general)...

MROC has it's Support pages up (on a parallel branch from the new MCOC Support pages of http://mcoc.kabamsupport.com/ ).

So the MROC one is...
    http://mroc.kabamsupport.com/

Both of them have their own separate Device Compatibility articles (found under their Technical Support sections).

MROC does currently list a higher level of requirement (Apple 13.0, and Android 8.0 w/ preferred 3GB Ram) than what MCOC does (Apple 10.0, Android 6.0). And fyi, Kabam's other listed games on the site tree have even different requirements too.

Thank you for posting this....I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find it in the Google store....and now I know. (I run Android 10...but only have 2GB of RAM)

It's pretty fun so far.

I know it's an entirely different game but I really feel they nailed all the heroes. All are pretty OP, synergize well, and can be used in almost any situation if you have the skill. I also find it interesting to play as it solely relies on help from teammates whereas MCOC solely relies on you and only you to carry yourself
    For example, BP is an extremely weak and close-ranged attacker who needs to be right next to her opponent to deal damage which makes her incredibly vulnerable. However, I used BP and had my friend use Storm and what we were able to find out is that Storm's freeze ability perfectly times with BP's damage as the opponent can not move or attack and is completely open to just being melted by BP.
  • Solswerd said:

Thank you for posting this....I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find it in the Google store....and now I know. (I run Android 10...but only have 2GB of RAM)

It does technically say 2GB RAM minimum for Android (just recommends 3GB).
    But doubt that the App Stores would know that level of detail like GB anyways (thought it is just what version of OS you’re on whether Store would show it based on device spec).

So maybe not available in your Region yet (?)

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    So overall I did enjoy it, but I am personally not big on mobile rpg games.
    At least what I mean is, I guess its all really about the size of the screen Im looking at to play.

Most rpg games I enjoyed are on pc, and if MROC could be adaptable for the new Apple M1 chip that'd be awesome and Id be playing 100%, but other than that Id have to sadly pass on the game for now.

Animations are great, music track was great, sound effects have some from this game that are used in there with some slight adjustments.

Idea of being able to customize the champ is awesome, pvp playing has ran pretty smoothly, and does not rely on just you winning but working as a team.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Well it did just go available recently if you dont count beta so it could be updated in the future
    It is available to download in America but keep in mind, this is pretty bare bones (just like MCOC was when it released)
  • I'm digging it so far