**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

MY current 6 star Roster

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,558 ★★★★★
    I’d say 21 of your 6*s are what I’d consider good. And mole man and kingpin are getting buffs so that’ll be 23 soon. 23/69 is exactly the drop rates you’d expect from 6*s.
  • Options
    This guy.... I pray we never play in the same alliance... attention grubbing
  • Options
    XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    Lol the salt is real
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    mine so far
  • Options
    really happy with the odds(I know @Masterpuff might be asking why ronin isn't r2) and I'm conflicted on whether to take professor X or havok to r3, love both but can't make the choice
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

really happy with the odds(I know @Masterpuff might be asking why ronin isn't r2) and I'm conflicted on whether to take professor X or havok to r3, love both but can't make the choice

I'd say Havok's the better option personally, but Prof looks so freakin fun.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

FRITO_Man said:

I'd say Havok's the better option personally, but Prof looks so freakin fun.
    Yeah, I would r3 both but Havok can do that mephisto and havok as well
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Also honestly, the only real dud is SIM, and I actually really enjoy his janky light attack(I'm debating on trying the light intercept in AW) so I'm happy with all of them really
    Korg boss solo soon with SIM :)
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    >is a whale
    yeah man life must really suck
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    How is this still up
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    edited December 2020
    You have 28 great champs in all that, definitely, not even a debate. You’re just attention whoring. Either that or you spent a LOT of money to get a lot of champs to not know **** about the game LOL.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Another of these lame ass “My 6 star roster is trash but actually have good options” posts
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    How did I miss this gold mine of a thread?
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    Piviot said:

How is this still up

Mods Asleep
  • Options
    Dj_FunkDj_Funk Posts: 20
    After you called hulkbuster a joke I knew you were trolling lol
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

I see like 20 champs that are "worth a s###". And Domino isn't one of em.

Honestly the Domino thing is getting old. She's a good champ. Feel free to not like her. It doesn't make her actually bad.
    She's not bad, just still extremely overrated which fills me with hate.
  • Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    I have to admit, while this guy must be a troll his comments have cracked me up.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    My guy got caught slippin in 4K then just dipped 💀 You gonna back urself or nah? @Jcross_40
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    I just opened my second 6* yesterday and got Red Skull. Thinking he will just be arena fodder unless someone knows another good use for him.
  • Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117

I just opened my second 6* yesterday and got Red Skull. Thinking he will just be arena fodder unless someone knows another good use for him.

10/10 Havok counter...
  • Options
    KanoooKanooo Posts: 111
    SWORD78 said:

Nah you just want attention

I got you

Hey little buddy you have an amazing roster

True! :D.

I’d kill myself if my roster was that “bad”.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    dude vision is awesome