**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Realm Of Champions is available now! [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Solswerd said:

Thank you for posting this....I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find it in the Google store....and now I know. (I run Android 10...but only have 2GB of RAM)

It does technically say 2GB RAM minimum for Android (just recommends 3GB).
    But doubt that the App Stores would know that level of detail like GB anyways (thought it is just what version of OS you’re on whether Store would show it based on device spec).

So maybe not available in your Region yet (?)

I am in the U.S. and my device is a Samsung Galaxy a10e...which I don't see listed. I will just have to hope it does eventually show up for me. I really appreciate all of the information. Thanks 🙂
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    It is pretty awesome.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    About to give it a peek for an hour or so
    It’s definitely different. Not in a bad way or good way. I like that it’s directly connected to MCoC because the overall story does matter to me

I honestly don’t have the time to grind another game. But this does look amazing, I will log in, and I might purchase something that interests me if a character model shows up that I like

All in all, it’s interesting
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    I just wish I knew if I was playing it right or if I'm missing anything.

I hear you — I think I am playing it OK, but I won’t lie: I need someone to explain the Gearing system, upgrading, really slow

Gonna need some motivated YouTuber to hop on that because I don’t know what to upgrade and what to scrap
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I personally think that mcoc will be better
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Well it doesn't work on my device so imma just sit here and cry.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    My boy Verreaux wrote a really long guide about how to get started. Super detailed and it has some greats tips. https://docs.google.com/document/d/16dqUGrriTrXSQvcGd5_DMThyLtI5miIb7WwNOT5A-yg
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

My boy Verreaux wrote a really long guide about how to get started. Super detailed and it has some greats tips. https://docs.google.com/document/d/16dqUGrriTrXSQvcGd5_DMThyLtI5miIb7WwNOT5A-yg

Yeah the guide is amazing for new players. Even though I've been playing for months I learnt some new stuff in that guide
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    I got android 10 but dont see it
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Dont care about that game

I wish there was a way for me to yell at my team to focus on work together

SAME. They just run in circles waiting for specials to recharge
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Dont care about that game

Then why are you here?
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    When i first claimed the crystal from the milestone/objectives and other stuffs, i was checking for the crystal tab to open them LOL, without realising it opens by itself when i claim it. xD
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    I like that with the right set you can actually have the exact version of Sorcerer Supreme and Storm X that are in Contest.

I wonder what sort of crossover events will be held
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

I managed to get a simple name before it got taken, that being Air-Walker

I went with Doctor D.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

I hear you — I think I am playing it OK, but I won’t lie: I need someone to explain the Gearing system, upgrading, really slow

Gonna need some motivated YouTuber to hop on that because I don’t know what to upgrade and what to scrap
    Same
    Is there a dedicated message board/forum page for the game? I looked and cannot find it
    I am loving this game so far. What is everyone's total battle rating? Mine is about 800
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    I like it. Recruited Sorcerer Supreme today. I like her. Healing and shield for team, and decent damage attacks.

Just trying to save 5000 gold to start an ally. Only 24 hours in, and already a gold shortage.

I like that with the right set you can actually have the exact version of Sorcerer Supreme and Storm X that are in Contest.

I wonder what sort of crossover events will be held

The holiday calendar has a box that says "limited time Scarlet Witch gear for sorcerer supreme" so that will be cool.
    So, I played a few hours — two hours more than intended, cutting my sleep — but here’s a few thoughts:

1. It’s fun. A lot more fun than I imagined. There’s the skeleton of what could be an AMAZING game in there already, on Day 1. It’s far ahead of what MCoC was during launch week back in 2014

2. Movement speed needs to be scaled up a tick, maybe two. I understand that targeting means it can’t get too fast, but holy smokes, you can feel like you’re crawling out there

3. I could be doing it all wrong, but it feels like it could be really grindy. I am all for rewarding the hardcore grinders, but I hope some mode comes along that is a bit quicker

4. Lastly, and this is huge: I understand it’s Day 1, and that the game has a vision. But I am hopeful that there will be some kind of mode that allows for simple exploration of Battleworld, sites and locations and sounds. I know we’re supposed to fight and conquer, but honestly, I think it would be fun to have some type of open world experience where we actually explore things

Again: I know that’s not the primary mission. I know it’s launch week. Not complaining, because it is fun

Just would like to kinda explore some things, ruins or cities or even a marketplace, if possible down the line
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Music is better in MROC
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Got it and tried it out for a bit. Not my cup of tea. I'll keep the game just to see how it looks every few months.

Besides, one Kabam game is enough for a lifetime for me lol
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    What do you think?
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I just watched the seatin gameplay vids
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Im a fan