**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Realm Of Champions is available now! [Merged Threads]

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I managed to play on the first beta ever and it was a ton of fun. Haven't been able to play since.
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    I found and was able to download Realm of Champions last night. That is the right one, correct? I didn’t think it was suppose to be out til the 23rd. Also, I’m trying to log in with my MCOC account and it keeps telling me my username is unavailable...anyone know anything about this and maybe why?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It is the right one, and someone else already used your username, so you have to pick a new one.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

Solswerd said:

Thank you for posting this....I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find it in the Google store....and now I know. (I run Android 10...but only have 2GB of RAM)

It does technically say 2GB RAM minimum for Android (just recommends 3GB).
    But doubt that the App Stores would know that level of detail like GB anyways (thought it is just what version of OS you’re on whether Store would show it based on device spec).

So maybe not available in your Region yet (?)

I don’t know about you, but my iPhone 6 don’t have version iOS 13 so kabam is misleading the information that it’s compatible with all iPhones 🧐🧐🧐
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    It’s actually hella fun. For once you get to play with friends and instead of having a broken pay to win system in MFF if the team strategizes enough and has the right counters, they can always win. Extremely fun game and I suggest that you play with friends
    So our account on MCOC doesn’t connect to Realm?
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Our MCOC account does not connect
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Cynchotic said:

So our account on MCOC doesn’t connect to Realm?

The Kabam account does, but if someone already took your username in Realm, you have to pick a new one
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Daddrieda said:

Not that I find it gross. just mostly disappointed that kabam decided to pour money on creating a new game that is of course connected to mcoc, but I feel they could have used those money first to squash the bugs. Corrected the interaction, servers upgrades and many more. The amount of money put on that new game is a lot. I would have been more than ok if they did the other way around that I just explained and then introduced that new game.

They are still doing all that. Developing a different game doesn't take away from what they are doing with MCOC. In case you don't know, they still have Transformers and a couple others-

Money doesn't equal fixing bugs. You can't put $100k up and a bug magically goes away.
    Well that sux! Thanks guys!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I downloaded it. Got same in game name. I am excited about this game!
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    It is a lesser version of Future Fight, which is a vastly inferior game when compared to MCOC. First impressions are far from great. Very slow movement for characters and mostly a jumbled mess on the screen when multiple players fighting at the same time. I don't even see myself dropping a crisp $5 bill on this game.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I downloaded it, but haven’t played enough to know if it is love it category yet
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    The game seems like a good idea but im sticking with MCOC
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Music is better in MROC
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Don't have the time or patience to play 2 games lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I barely have the time nor mental energy for this game, you're tripping if you think I'm gonna get myself into another one.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    I like it but same time im not sure it does help with my bordem though
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I think its a fine game, just not for me. I doubt I will play it, except maybe during MCOC maintenance. I have yet to really understand the strategy beyond "equip the best gear and hope its better than your opponent's". Very nice from a visual perspective.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Today is global launch day, not the 23rd.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

It is the right one, and someone else already used your username, so you have to pick a new one.

Happened to me lol so people in mroc who i play with in mcoc knows its me i put mcoc then my name for it
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I just started playing it and its so good Wold give it the I LOVE IT!!!! but I cant change my vote :neutral:
  • I like it, just need a way to communicate with teammates
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

I like it, just need a way to communicate with teammates

Same
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Is there still not an official forum for the game?

I keep looking because I don't want to spam MCoC space, but I have thoughts, comments, concerns
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    ESF said:

Is there still not an official forum for the game?

I keep looking because I don't want to spam MCoC space, but I have thoughts, comments, concerns

There is some discord and a subreddit r/marvelrealm I believe. No forum pretty sure
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Genshin impact is much better game...than this garbage...
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I barely have the time nor mental energy for this game, you're tripping if you think I'm gonna get myself into another one.

LOL That's what I thought until I shot a really annoying Storm in the face with a heavy repulsor blast to help win an Arena match and then circled around a rampaging Hulk while he was decimating
    my teammates and dropped him with a full-on SP3

No mercy in the Killiseum

It's fun. Different, but fun
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Usernames can be different. On Mcoc I’m Hammerbro 64 but on Mroc I chose Hammerbro. Your username probably got yoinked