**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Moving arena appreciation event up a week?

This is more of a suggestion for Kabam for next year if they do this, but would it be possible to move up the start date to the 18th Dec next year? I don’t mind the grind to 5k 6* shards, but with being a university student currently, this time of year up to the 18th is all exams and a pile of projects and assignments. Because of this I wasn’t really able to partake in the arena event this last week. Again I don’t mind the grind but it’s just hard to be able to really commit to something like that at end of term.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope everyone has a happy holiday season :)

Comments

• Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    And because of someone else’s schedule then that time frame makes someone else not be able to do it

So they move it again just to repeat for all eternity
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,373 ★★★★★
    Having not completed it because of other obligations, I'd get behind extending it another week. However, I'm not on a podium about it. I was busy, so if I missed all the Milestones, that's how she goes.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    As much as Id like if they could, there was a whole week to complete I chose not to finish it because I was focused on act 6 100% and 7.1 completion, etc.

I could have completed it, but chose other content instead haha.

So fingers crossed lol
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I bet this is true for a lot of students in general
  • Options
    WRIR said:

I bet this is true for a lot of students in general

I would imagine so. I've been home the whole time and still only had time to put 1.8 Mil in so far. I suspect it's worse for people working or going through exams.
  • Options

if its going to change 1st of january so i can grind away my hang over from new years for a few days . thanks kabam love yas lol what a joke close this thread

Someone's getting coal this year. ;) :P
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    They could have just made it easier to get points in the arena so it would not take 200+ rounds to reach 4 million points lol
  • Options
    Yeah, the “you’ll do it all in one afternoon and never pick it up again” response was kinda bogus considering how much is already happening around the holidays. Between work, school, family planning (which will be even busier next year, since we can all be in person) there isn’t time to do absurd amounts of mind-numbing arena grind throughout an entire week. I won’t look a giving horse in the mouth, it was definitely generous, but it made a “celebration” more of an optional chore without any point boost